Author Topic: RAF blow up world's biggest drugs haul  (Read 257 times)

Offline doleboy

• Copper Member
      • mushrooms
We shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be.

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
Re: RAF blow up world's biggest drugs haul
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 05:57:40 AM »
Officials believe the area - near to the Taliban stronghold of Quetta in Pakistan - was turning dried cannabis leaves into heroin.
... more well-researched journalism from The Mail  :huh
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 06:35:15 AM »
So you mean all this time i was suppose to shoot a joint into my forarm?

:rock

~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 09:47:46 AM »
Officials believe the area - near to the Taliban stronghold of Quetta in Pakistan - was turning dried cannabis leaves into heroin.

If they have that type of power they would be better off turning lead into gold.

I like how they found the drugs, collected them, poured petrol on them, set them on fire then british taxpayes paid to have a Harrier drop bombs on the burning drugs for a photo op.  :aok

Charon
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 09:51:42 AM by Charon »

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 12:31:16 PM »
Yep. Shows you this reporting agency does no research at all.

"Officials believe the area - near to the Taliban stronghold of Quetta in Pakistan - was turning dried cannabis leaves into heroin."

Cannabis cannot be turned into heroin. Heroin is made from the poppy plant (opium). Now, they did mention 2.5 tons of opium was amongst the stash.

"The previous record haul was 80 tons of cocaine in Columbia in 1998"

Its spelled COLOMBIA ignorant cretins. Aside from that, the record is still held by that bust of 80 tons of cocaine. Those were 80 tons of already processed cocaine.. each ton requires many many many more tons of coca leaves  to produce.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 01:45:51 PM »
Unless those thousand pound bombs were duds, there should have been at least a bit of a crater there. Even if they WERE duds there would still be an impact crater in the picture.

Maybe the reporters Mom was frightened by a harrier jet when she was carrying the reporter.... :huh
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline John Curnutte

• Nickel Member
      • Precisionsquad.org
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 02:30:45 PM »
Some will cheer , while others would cry the tears of the deprived , Yet it is by neccessity .
Don't be afraid to put it out there , if it gets cut off it'll grow back
On your mark , Get set , go away !