Author Topic: EEEEkkkkk a mouse  (Read 412 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: EEEEkkkkk a mouse
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2008, 09:08:34 PM »
Two years ago construction for a Whole Foods was started down the hill from my house. The neighborhood filled up with rats escaping the construction. I had to bait my crawl space and yard with comercial duty green bait. 50 dead rats, 2 raccoons, 1 opposum, sent the neighbors dogs to the vet for a stomac pump of dead rats. No more rats....all dogs smarter now...

Funny how the neigborhood cats knew not to eat the dieing rats but the dogs didnt......

You have to act swiftly and with prejudice with rat invasions or their first litters will overwhelm your property and your home. Some of my neighbors still have rats in thier crawl spaces.....mine only has DECON.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2008, 09:09:10 PM »
now thats cool as toejam!

I gotta ride up by you again and see those things!

hey BTW EAA this year? got the rocket air races Aug 2 :D
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2008, 10:24:05 PM »
You're welcome anytime Mustaine.  PM me if you have time and want to swing up. I'm 1.5 hrs from Milwaukee.

EAA?  Not sure yet.  Depends on my work and family schedule.  I work across the street from there, so I see the planes on my breaks, etc...
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson