Author Topic: Main arean tours  (Read 2306 times)

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
Re: Main arean tours
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2008, 10:01:48 PM »
Obsequiousness makes me want to vomit. :rolleyes:
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2008, 10:04:20 PM »
No freakin way, 152 is like a P-47D11. It turns amazing compares to the A5, A8, D9, and P51. After spending a few hours in it I knew why m00t was flying it over the D9s. It turns damn good for a bnzmer/tnber. I took off a 152 off the capped field because I like the challange. I don't care for dying. No I've been here since tour 96 I think. I've spent a lot of time in AW1 and flying in RL ^^. Just gotta adjust fire in AH, by learning the plane capability and it's models over again that's all. Everything else is the same crap =).

The 2 spit took a good 5 minutes rolling w/ me OTD and none of them really had the shot. When shot me down, I was nosing up ontop of my scissor about to roll back down. I saw you coming in at 6 hi, but oh well I was doing about 100 knts. Not much I could done. Do I really care for getting shot down there? hell no, that's why I upped a 152 on a capped base in the first place.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 10:06:34 PM by Yenny »
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2008, 10:07:29 PM »
No freakin way, 152 is like a P-47D11. It turns amazing compares to the A5, A8, D9, and P51. After spending a few hours in it I knew why m00t was flying it over the D9s. It turns damn good for a bnzmer/tnber. I took off a 152 off the capped field because I like the challange. I don't care for dying. No I've been here since tour 96 I think. I've spent a lot of time in AW1 and flying in RL ^^. Just gotta adjust fire in AH, by learning the plane capability and it's models over again that's all. Everything else is the same crap =).

If you "aren't afraid of dying", you wouldn't have tried to use that scenario against me with your exaggerations.    :aok

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2008, 10:15:00 PM »
:salute and thank you for the compliment 1+44.   
:salute :salute Back to you.

And we never did have that P-39 vs. La7 duel yet did we?  :salute
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2008, 10:18:01 PM »
:salute :salute Back to you.

And we never did have that P-39 vs. La7 duel yet did we?  :salute

I need a new Joystick.   Wife is claiming by Weds. I can order it (to be honest, this break is well needed).   My x52 stick went tits-up.   So I'll get a CH Fighterstick and use the throttle for a few months and weasel in a CH Throttle. 

When I get it going, I'd be more than happy to have some good fun in the DA and maybe show you some tips, hints, etc.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2008, 10:26:29 PM »
I need a new Joystick.   Wife is claiming by Weds. I can order it (to be honest, this break is well needed).   My x52 stick went tits-up.   So I'll get a CH Fighterstick and use the throttle for a few months and weasel in a CH Throttle. 

When I get it going, I'd be more than happy to have some good fun in the DA and maybe show you some tips, hints, etc.   

Yea, would be nice, be careful though, most who've fought my P-39 remember it, only problem I have now is Accuracy, I cant hit a bullet with the side of a barn if I tried.
No one knows what the future may bring.