Author Topic: More suspensions on the way  (Read 2011 times)

Offline wrongwayric

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: More suspensions on the way
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2008, 01:19:29 AM »
Hey Guys,

Sorry for my part in re- upping in fame 1. I was having joystick problems and ditched and re upped. I know now that this was wrong and won't happen again. This was only my 3RD FSO. Please forgive me.

Your brother in Arms, tireking
Just a tip. Get to the FSO 15 minutes early at least. If you were flying in the other arena's completely shut down AH then re start it and re log into the FSO arena. Calibrate your joystick at the start of every FSO. I know it sounds like a pain but i used to have constant joystick problems in FSO's but once i started using the above method i never had a problem again. Good luck.

Offline Bannor

• Nickel Member
Re: More suspensions on the way
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2008, 08:48:12 PM »
Just a little side note here, we had quite a few pilots crash on take-off from the cv at the start as it was turning from the words FIELDS ARE NOW OPEN GO GO GO!, my self included. I do believe this was looked at as accidental so no harm no foul right? I also discod in my B5N ( naturaly just as we got to target) but I waited for my squad to die ( and they did with heroism ) and re-upped for my second life in an A6M. This too was cool right?

And I do want to thank the staff and planners for all the time and effort they make in making this a fun and fair event for all those who are concened...you are a bunch of geeks! I'm in good company! <<S>> :salute :rock
Destiny brought you here, now FATE will deal with your six!

Damn, we're in a tight spot!