Author Topic: AArch AAngels Recruiting!  (Read 489 times)

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
AArch AAngels Recruiting!
« on: February 13, 2008, 06:52:49 AM »
Hello there everyone!  AArch AAngels are currently recruiting  Gv'ers, Bombers, Fighters, Ground attack pilots, etc.  After a bit of controversy these past few months, we've opened up the recruitment once again to fill our ranks with some fresh meat  :t

We are a rook squad mainly, but we do change countries from time to time for monthly tour switches. We do fly as a team, also we plan and run missions daily, so they'll always be an AA online from the early morning, and into the wee hours of the night. And much of that teamwork flying is in formations.  Also we do require to be at least 16+ years old but if your younger than that, and if you can show some maturity, then that will be reviewed  as well :) .

There are also a required name change with the traditional "AA" in the front of your name, so only serious pilots who wish to join the ranks need apply, as you will lose all perk points once you request a name change.

If you still are interested  to join us, please tune vox 187 ( public and mission vox for AA's ), or PM Myself ( AAtalen ), AApache, or AAolds in game or on forums.

See ya fellas in the sky! :aok

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 05:47:24 AM »
AA's would like to welcome AANano51 to the family :D !

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 09:17:44 PM »
hmm.... well if you guys flew on an arena that ROLLINGTHUNDER wasnt flying on, I'd give it a shot.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline Arado381

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Re: AArch AAngels Recruiting!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 10:02:19 PM »
talen u the co now? anyway how bout meh?
i <3 skuzzy :rock

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
Re: AArch AAngels Recruiting!
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 08:38:12 AM »
Well I'm on TEMP leave but i'm XO of AArch AAngelz, talk to AApache arado but i have no problem, long as you still don't have that attitude  :).

:salute

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer