Author Topic: shifty/JG11  (Read 1468 times)

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Re: shifty/JG11
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2008, 02:52:39 PM »
Lol omg I'm so through with this discussion. There is no reasoning with you guys. I don't necessarily disagree with what you are saying, it's the way you say it. Have fun stroking your egos, I don't want anything to do with it.

Bottom line is, this is a game, and I really couldn't care less about what you may think of me. There are a few people in this game I consider my friends, who know me a little bit better and whose friendship and opinions I value. If you can't pay me any respect even on the level of being polite, well I should'nt even have to explain it to you.

And VWE, keep going you've really got the attitude of a winner!  :aok

Goodbye!

I'm more then happy to debate or reason with you, and I dont have an opinion of you as much as an opinion/response to what you've written. My opinion of you is being shaped by your responses and interaction with me. What I'm finding is that the more I attempt to engage you in a meaningful discourse the more shallow and defensive you become. My attempts to respond in a thoughtful manner are a sign of respect. You seem to be acting under the assumption that agreeing with someone is "respectful" and disagreeing with them is "disrespectful". I'm a bit perplexed that you can agree with at least a portion of what I'm saying but apparently be insulted by how I'm saying it. Your further interjecting phrases like "stroking your ego's", would you kindly highlight or quote that portion of my replies for me? My intent was simply to state that I actually have a long history of interaction with JG54, going way back to the CT days of 2002?2003?. So for me to comment in what I consider to be a significant improvement in both skill and attitude is meaningful. For a long long time my vocalized thoughts were simple, "small fish, smaller pond". Its simply proper conduct to openly recognize the growth from that stage to one of being a worthy adversary, at this point JG54 can hold its own quite nicely in any pond they choose to swim in.

As for my interaction with you, it seems that if I choose to disagree with you that you make it personal. I'd guess this is what happened with JG54, its really all about you...not about "us"...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2008, 03:52:17 PM »
The way I see it, this is all about you wanting a fight. I'm aware of that I might be wrong, but that's what it looks like from my perspective. Don't be upset if I don't feel like taking the time to read through your whole post. You would have to be dilusional to think that I would want to fight for your respect. Did you feel the fish slipping off the hook yet?

Now I have nothing more to say.

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2008, 05:40:17 PM »
Hmmmmmmm.....

So let me understand, you want "respect" but wont bother to actually read what the other guy says? You dont feel the requirement to work to earn respect but are upset if you dont have it? You cant be bothered but you responded again anyway....

Me thinks your conflicted....

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline oceans11

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 06:16:18 PM »
Hmmmmmmm.....

So let me understand, you want "respect" but wont bother to actually read what the other guy says? You dont feel the requirement to work to earn respect but are upset if you dont have it? You cant be bothered but you responded again anyway....

Me thinks your conflicted....

Humble , If you would allow me to interject a bit.
You do not know me nor I do you.

Putting it Simply .
If a Baby doesnt get his way he cries, And as  aparent of that baby you need to let him cry til he realizes he is not
going to get his way .
Now since I have been here for 3 months or so I immediately was able to distingush the crybabies in the AVA arena.  They were generally the people who thought they owed it and felt it was their own personal playground. As more and more people found the AVA idea to be favorable and as rules started to tighten, these people (babies) started to whine.  Sorry it does not work this way, there are rules and most people follow these rules.  When these people realize they cannot break the rules, they use their egos to try and chase people out of the arena by either bashing, put down and challenge you in a hostile manner until you do not want to come back. Unfortunately most of these individuals I have noticed come from the 54's.

No offense, just a newbie's observation and I have been more than one time under the attack from these people so I do have the experience.

Oceans11   :salute

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2008, 06:48:57 PM »
Soon as I have them I'll let you know. I'll just post it here though. Just so theres no confusion, and none of your antics. I want everything out in the open.
When I get the guys, you set the time. This is your t**d you do the scheduling.
Yo Bossman!  I'm your huckleberry...   
:salute
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2008, 08:09:13 PM »
Humble , If you would allow me to interject a bit.
You do not know me nor I do you.

Putting it Simply .
If a Baby doesnt get his way he cries, And as  aparent of that baby you need to let him cry til he realizes he is not
going to get his way .
Now since I have been here for 3 months or so I immediately was able to distingush the crybabies in the AVA arena.  They were generally the people who thought they owed it and felt it was their own personal playground. As more and more people found the AVA idea to be favorable and as rules started to tighten, these people (babies) started to whine.  Sorry it does not work this way, there are rules and most people follow these rules.  When these people realize they cannot break the rules, they use their egos to try and chase people out of the arena by either bashing, put down and challenge you in a hostile manner until you do not want to come back. Unfortunately most of these individuals I have noticed come from the 54's.

No offense, just a newbie's observation and I have been more than one time under the attack from these people so I do have the experience.

Oceans11   :salute

I dont disagree with that observation at all. Without doubt JG54 was and probably always will be an abbrasive bunch to interact with. However, my last go around in the AvA I found them to be a positive influence in the sense that they were very aware of side balance and flew and interacted well with those on there side.....even at the expense of other JG54 guys on the other side.

I know that the AvA has had and still has numerious issues to overcome. IMO the largest of these is the overall low skill level of the combatants and the poor overall concept of gameplay. The real 'historical arena" is FSO...period, Beyond that the snapshots etc.. I never had an issue with the trash talk, my "problem" was that as a single that always flew on the low #'d side if I ran into JG54 I invariably ran into ALL of JG54. To me they (and every other "CT squad") were nothing other then a bucnh of tardlets who ruined the CT way before it was the AvA. Now I still feel that for the most part all AvA squads are tardlets who are ruining the AvA....

So to me JG54 went from being the problem to just complaining about a problem they outgrew. Sadly they are now flying in an enviornment they've outgrown. That is not ment as an insult to you or a blanket condemnation of all the AvA squads or regulars. In fact a few of the 71 Squad guys are spendng some time in the AvA so "we" may pop in for a few sorties sometime soon.

I'm not trying to defend JG54 here, I was simply responding to the comments in the thread. From my perspective all JG54 is doing is complaining about what was till recently (in the long term sense) there own conduct IMO.

Offline oceans11

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2008, 09:28:55 PM »
I dont disagree with that observation at all. Without doubt JG54 was and probably always will be an abbrasive bunch to interact with. However, my last go around in the AvA I found them to be a positive influence in the sense that they were very aware of side balance and flew and interacted well with those on there side.....even at the expense of other JG54 guys on the other side.

I know that the AvA has had and still has numerious issues to overcome. IMO the largest of these is the overall low skill level of the combatants and the poor overall concept of gameplay. The real 'historical arena" is FSO...period, Beyond that the snapshots etc.. I never had an issue with the trash talk, my "problem" was that as a single that always flew on the low #'d side if I ran into JG54 I invariably ran into ALL of JG54. To me they (and every other "CT squad") were nothing other then a bucnh of tardlets who ruined the CT way before it was the AvA. Now I still feel that for the most part all AvA squads are tardlets who are ruining the AvA....

So to me JG54 went from being the problem to just complaining about a problem they outgrew. Sadly they are now flying in an enviornment they've outgrown. That is not ment as an insult to you or a blanket condemnation of all the AvA squads or regulars. In fact a few of the 71 Squad guys are spendng some time in the AvA so "we" may pop in for a few sorties sometime soon.

I'm not trying to defend JG54 here, I was simply responding to the comments in the thread. From my perspective all JG54 is doing is complaining about what was till recently (in the long term sense) there own conduct IMO.

I have to agree with everything you are saying.
I for one am one of those not so good as of yet flyer's. Hopefully with some time I will be good at this game.

That being said I would invite any of the 54 to invite a Noob to a dueling arena to help /he-she in training.
I under stand they want action   but that can be gotten from any arena
I do not want to get an  invite to blast me to death and to the point I  do not ever want to come back.

I hope you understand.

I can give you examples in my profession.If you would like
In my profession I get phone calls from all around the world as far away as Japan .
Yes I am great at what I do.
But I have the let me help you get better at it attitude instead of the ALL mine go to hell attitude hope you die...

IMO if they (jg54) helped-teach it would be a positive spin in the entire AVA BOARD and hell make better pilots that maybe ,,,just maybe one day can give somebody a good fight and a  :salute:::

TTY later 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 09:32:46 PM by oceans11 »

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2008, 10:53:01 PM »
 :salute to shifty and company for taking on JG54. sorry i couldnt have been there. shifty, ill see you next time you shoot me down  :)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2008, 11:19:32 PM »
Yo Bossman!  I'm your huckleberry...   

You're late Odee. :lol

Then again seeing how it went you might just call it good timing. ;)

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2008, 12:19:58 AM »
You're late Odee. :lol

Then again seeing how it went you might just call it good timing. ;)
:D

Roger that, sir.  roger that
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/