Author Topic: pick sheets  (Read 261 times)

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
pick sheets
« on: June 20, 2008, 12:15:39 PM »
if there are any ava staff out there we need our percentages sent to us so we can get the sheet in by 5 pm est Friday.

Also would some one confirm what EWR means in regards to radar. I am guessing it is bar dar and can you have a radius for that? Assuming tower radar means dot dar.

Also there seems to be something wrong with the way the sheet is calculating our funds. When I do a practice with say 45% it calculates a starting budget and a working capital figure. the working capital seems to be wrong.

is everthing on hold including pick sheets die to THE PROBLEM?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 12:17:10 PM by flatiron1 »

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Re: pick sheets
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 12:36:43 PM »
I'm sure the staff will be along soon to complete the answers but since I had to ask myself, EWR is Early Warning Radar, bar dar, which behaves differently from dot dar, which is why you might consider it instead of dot dar only.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
Re: pick sheets
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 12:49:13 PM »
one of my questions is does bar dar have ability to be set in a radius since that is the how it is setup on pick sheet. In normal mode bardar is overall coverage right?

as far as soon the sheets are due at 5pm today so I hope they hurry up?

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
What's the hurry?
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 01:11:44 PM »
I know that we have tons of questions to be answered.  This is brand new to everyone and so far a refreshing breeze in the arena.  Flatiron, and the rest of the Allied commanders want to make informed decisions.  I for one, would rather do away with the spreadsheet and take what is offered, than to make rash decisions that ultimately effects your countrymates, because of misinformation.

What's the rush?  I think currently, staff members and commanders are on the hot seat to do mad turn around times.  Anything worth doing, is worth doing right.  Just my opinion. :uhoh