Author Topic: Thnx to the Trainers  (Read 631 times)

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Thnx to the Trainers
« on: June 15, 2008, 06:30:06 PM »
Just wanted to drop a line expressing my gratitude to a couple of trainers . Spatula and Rolex . I just finished a 5 kill 2 flight run in DA . It wasn't cherry picking either . Before the patient and professional help of these 2 gents that's the only way I would have ever made a run like that . With spatulas help on how to judge the envelope , to Rolexes help on convergence,harmonization and scaling . I would of had many more painful sorties ahead of me before I saw anything like the progress so far. Much more work for me to do , and I am hoping to make the acquaintance of Murdr soon too ! <S> to the AH Trainers 1 and all .

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
Re: Thnx to the Trainers
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 07:59:21 PM »
 :salute you're welcome. Im happy that my lesson helped.
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline SkiMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 09:29:53 PM »
I'll jump on the bandwagon in "not a complete hijack" here and throw a thanks out to MtnMan,
who has been more than helpful...I'm still reviewing film from the 1 on 1 training :aok

Absolutely professional and knowledgeable.  Something I could say about every trainer I
have worked with :salute

Formerly Skiman and 613Ski

Currently flying as Pariah

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 12:20:12 AM »
I don't believe any of the trainers have helped me, but I must give a shout-out to Denholm and USRanger for teaching me tons about Aces High a few years back  :salute

To the trainers as well  :salute
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 05:22:09 AM »
You're welcome, hlbly. Thanks for taking the time to write this. We get a lot of satisfaction when people say they're getting results and enjoying the game more. <S>

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 09:58:58 AM »
I've never actually had a session with the Trainers, but I hope to yet (when my exams are finally over/I get the subscription again).

However, your website and all your posts here have been an enormous help!! Thanks!!!   :aok :aok

<S>

Yossarian
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline ODBAL

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 01:41:17 PM »
Although maybe not official trainers (or maybe they are).  I would like to take a second to hump the ankles of Lusch, Moot, and BaldEgle who seem to be very active on the BB's helping us poor lost souls in the H&T forums.  Thanks guys <<S>>  :aok
ODBAL

39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Armed & Lubricated)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 02:42:28 PM »
Although maybe not official trainers (or maybe they are).  I would like to take a second to hump the ankles of Lusch, Moot, and BaldEgle who seem to be very active on the BB's helping us poor lost souls in the H&T forums.  Thanks guys <<S>>  :aok

Thanks ODBAL.  It's nice to know it's appreciated.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 12:12:37 AM »
I'll jump on the bandwagon in "not a complete hijack" here and throw a thanks out to MtnMan,
who has been more than helpful...I'm still reviewing film from the 1 on 1 training :aok

Absolutely professional and knowledgeable.  Something I could say about every trainer I
have worked with :salute

You're very welcome SkiMan, the pleasure was all mine. 
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2008, 10:01:32 AM »
Got to add a big thnx to serenity .The method you gave me on the last planes we fought seems to be really working good . I wont mention the types until I get to try them on those guys that been whoopin the snot outta me . :)!!! thnx again to the AH traing corps

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2008, 10:20:44 AM »
<S> ODBAL..
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you