Author Topic: Clearer Communication in the MA  (Read 13592 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: Clearer Communication in the MA
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2008, 09:02:39 AM »
Arrogance

Ar"ro*gance\, n. [F., fr. L. arrogantia, fr. arrogans. See Arrogant.] The act or habit of arrogating, or making undue claims in an overbearing manner; that species of pride which consists in exorbitant claims of rank, dignity, estimation, or power, or which exalts the worth or importance of the person to an undue degree; proud contempt of others; lordliness; haughtiness; self-assumption; presumption.

Oh my, he's never going to understand all those big words when he doesn't even understand the small ones like "look".
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2008, 11:44:21 AM »
LOLOLOL  Prima donna would be the correct term....

Listen Stephen, the sucking up noise I hear is that vacuum between your ears attempting to equalize to ambient. You are the most disagreeable curmudgeon we've had on this BBS in many years. You've had experts offer good advice, to which you turn up your nose. Clearly, you have the survival instinct of a blind squirrel crossing an interstate. Your bent towards self-destruction, however, is quite amusing.

My regards,

Widewing

Triple Pwnt.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2008, 12:14:18 PM »
     What I can't understand is why he keeps coming back to post.  Makes me
wonder if he keeps hitting his thumb with a hammer to see if it still hurts.

Classic case of Attention Shortage Syndrome.
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline YOUREX

• Zinc Member
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2008, 03:02:33 PM »
Wow Stephen how big is your boat  your gettin some lunkers here

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2008, 08:04:43 PM »
All I ask is he cut down to one post a week, otherwise the comical nature of it gets over-played.

Think about it, we can call it 'Wednesdays With Waldron' and he can entertain us with his whimsical posts.

How about this Wednesday (today) we have the first 'Wednesdays With Waldron' (called WWW in the future) be centered around;

"Why do the enemy planes move when I get a gun solution on them? They shouldn't be allowed to do that!"

LOLz
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline stephen waldron

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2008, 02:17:04 AM »
  I will end this thread with this final comment (as requested by you, the non-communicators).  It's obvious this isn't going anywhere anyway.  Pretty much what i expected. 
  The people at HITECH are absolutely right to REMOVE both TRAINING and OPERATIONS from the hands of AH players in COMBAT TOUR.  It's time to take the keys back from the mental patients in the State Hospital and restore some order and sanity to ACES HIGH.  It should have been done years ago.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2008, 02:29:29 AM »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2008, 02:38:52 AM »

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2008, 08:37:20 AM »
Aaaaand... cut! That's a wrap.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2008, 09:19:57 AM »
O.K. it's one minute to 11:00 PM.  I'm here at WalMart with my laptop. 

Now THAT is a statement that speaks volumes  :D

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2008, 12:36:31 PM »
btw..those 5 shoppers would be Billy Bob, Jimbo, Billy Ray, Tammy Sue, and Bubba. Be prepared since you are in LA that the entire Wal-Mart may horde you prompting you to post about the ho-tards and horders in Wal-Mart. I hope someone gives you a check 6 before you get trampled. :pray
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2008, 12:45:22 PM »
  I will end this thread with this final comment (as requested by you, the non-communicators).  It's obvious this isn't going anywhere anyway.  Pretty much what i expected. 
  The people at HITECH are absolutely right to REMOVE both TRAINING and OPERATIONS from the hands of AH players in COMBAT TOUR.  It's time to take the keys back from the mental patients in the State Hospital and restore some order and sanity to ACES HIGH.  It should have been done years ago.

Ok so when are you turning your keys in?
Ingame ID: Cajon

"SlapShot
There is no shame in putting up a good fight and dieing."
"You never know how strong you are til being strong is the only choice you have" Unknown author

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2008, 12:59:10 PM »
I was just wondering the ppl who are on the same country as waldron. Do you squelch him right when he gets on? I really don't see how ya'll couldn't. Well <S> to ya'll hope that things get better.
Ingame ID: Cajon

"SlapShot
There is no shame in putting up a good fight and dieing."
"You never know how strong you are til being strong is the only choice you have" Unknown author

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2008, 01:18:54 PM »
i have never even seen him in any of the arenas
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2008, 01:47:49 PM »

Oh ... I believe that we have communicated perfectly ... it is you that has a hearing and/or comprehension problem.

Can't wait to see what "improvements" you will have to for Combat Tour.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."