Author Topic: bailing out..  (Read 1120 times)

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Re: bailing out..
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 02:09:07 PM »
Holding the trigger down the whole way, no less. :huh

I was killed by one of those guys once, not cool. LOL

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 03:32:36 PM »
I was killed by one of those guys once, not cool. LOL
Reminds me of a story from my early days:

SHawk blows the tail off my Ta-152... so I find myself falling backwards facing straight up. :huh  Some other enemy guy in the "horde" dives straight down to finish me off (you ever been HO'd while in reverse?). So naturally I give this guy a face full of 30mm and watch him explode before I bail. :D
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 04:02:48 PM »
LOL, what sucked about mine was i took his tail off and he spun around made a lucky cockpit shot.

Offline Cajunn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 05:42:36 PM »
One of the guys I fly with said there is a HT film on Utube and it shows a guy falling in a chute and kills a guy in his plane with his .45, I havn't seen it but he says its there!
“The important thing [in tactics] is to suppress the enemy's useful actions but allow his useless actions. However, doing this alone is defensive.”

Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)
Japanese Samurai & Philosopher

Offline dirt911

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2008, 08:44:33 PM »
iv watched videos of people bailin out and they got hit by the rudder and it killed them

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2008, 08:06:23 AM »
It was a sad day when HT let you type in .ef while in the silk.

I always loved to see a guy bail out at 10K after I shot him ... watching him slowly float down ... and then seeing him on CH1 begging and pleading for someone to shoot him. I would hang around until he got to about 1K ... and then pop him.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."