Author Topic: Conspiracy theroys, your personal contact whit them  (Read 1984 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Re: Conspiracy theroys, your personal contact whit them
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2008, 08:41:57 AM »
ink.. I may be a little more informed than you think.. one of the tats I have is a work of art performed single needle by an ex con with a cassette motor powered tool.. it is about 30 years old now and has no color but black.

I rode with plenty of guys who had what would now be called "sleeved" and they didn't look anything like your modern cartoon color ones.   They and I, had long hair back then too and they wore ponytails when riding but..

Now it is a fad.. as is the silly piercing thing.  like shaving your head...  Trying so hard to be different by following fads.. just being on the cusp of a fad don't make you any less of a follower..  when I look at the people with pony tails and peircings it makes me less likely to have em than more.

My latest tat is more than 5 years old and is a large freehand dragon by a guy who really is an artist in my opinion..  it covers some old very very unsocialble biker stuff from the 70's  It is black too.   There was some color back then but not the cartoon stuff you see today.

I think that your lack of logic on the twin towers thing and your constant reference to how tough you are is just the little boy in you reaching out for a hug.

lazs

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2008, 11:38:52 AM »
The funniest conspiracy theory that I have ran across was a guy trying to convince me that there was a secret society that could be identified
by the foam Jack In The Box on auto antennae. I gave him a shot of Jack #7 and sent him home.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2008, 11:47:06 AM »
ink.. I may be a little more informed than you think.. one of the tats I have is a work of art performed single needle by an ex con with a cassette motor powered tool.. it is about 30 years old now and has no color but black.

I rode with plenty of guys who had what would now be called "sleeved" and they didn't look anything like your modern cartoon color ones.   They and I, had long hair back then too and they wore ponytails when riding but..

Now it is a fad.. as is the silly piercing thing.  like shaving your head...  Trying so hard to be different by following fads.. just being on the cusp of a fad don't make you any less of a follower..  when I look at the people with pony tails and peircings it makes me less likely to have em than more.

My latest tat is more than 5 years old and is a large freehand dragon by a guy who really is an artist in my opinion..  it covers some old very very unsocialble biker stuff from the 70's  It is black too.   There was some color back then but not the cartoon stuff you see today.

I think that your lack of logic on the twin towers thing and your constant reference to how tough you are is just the little boy in you reaching out for a hug.

lazs

are you saying Lazs because i have color in my ink it could not have been done in prison? 
well so much for how informed you are see there are some people who are smart, and dont judge a book by the cover, my color tatts on my arms where done in prison, plain and simple. we smuggled colored ink in.

now i don't give a rats behind what you think about me, or your presumptions are, from what ive seen on these boards you are a trouble maker, you harass people, who don't think the way do, i have a feeling your real world life must be quite boring, and pathetic.

ohh you "rode" so now your a biker, lol let me guess you assume i "ride", the funny thing is i get along with VERY FEW bikers, they think because the got a bike they are tough, ive seen it happen, a guy i knew was a normal jo shmo, he spends something like 40 g on a custom harley next thing i see he is riding down the road chest all puffed up, giving every one dirty looks, typical biker. i don't ride, wouldn't ride.

see i don't hide who i am, or what i am, i don't pretend to be someone im not, you can look in my sig, see myspace, look into my life. i am who i say i am.

yup i may be very confident, i have reason to be, i have been put through the ringer on so many occasions in my life. i have faced death, stared him right in the face, and stood tall and never backed down.

i fly AH like i have always lived my life with honor, and dignity,   in AH i dont do the things most do i WILL not vulch, i will not hourd, i wont jump in on a 1 vs 1,
this is something 90 % of AHers do, so if i was a follower, when some one types out "vulch is on " i would be right there taking those pathetic killz, you and no one else can say that i have vulched them, except maybe in my early days as a BOP, but wait what did i do? i left them because of those reasons.

because i think the towers where done by our " government"  i have been attacked, my character,my intelligence, just because its online, (does not make it less of an attack)  by you and many others on these boards, but i still stand for what i believe. 

enough said.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2008, 11:50:09 AM »
dude.
I think you may be taking my commentary entirely too seriously.

I'm just busting your chops  ;)

well when so many are attacking me because of my believes, what should i think?

but what ever alls good.

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2008, 11:58:03 AM »
It's just that there are too many big egos to fit on this BBS.  :lol

Just my €0.02.  :D

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2008, 12:12:04 PM »

ohh you "rode" so now your a biker, lol let me guess you assume i "ride", the funny thing is i get along with VERY FEW bikers, they think because the got a bike they are tough, ive seen it happen, a guy i knew was a normal jo shmo, he spends something like 40 g on a custom harley next thing i see he is riding down the road chest all puffed up, giving every one dirty looks, typical biker.

Not to get in the middle of this, but what you just described is not a typical biker. What you described is a typical wannabe. Possibly one that has watched waaaaay to many grade B movies from the 60s/70s.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 02:31:30 PM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2008, 01:30:02 PM »
so no body has mentioned  the conspiracy that the first moon landing  was totally done in a studio.

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2008, 01:51:45 PM »
The biggest detriment to a conspiracy is keeping it quite. The bigger the conspiracy the less likely it occurred, IMO.

1. Pearl Harbor. At Dawn We Slept http://www.amazon.com/At-Dawn-Slept-Gordon-Prange/dp/0140157344 Excellent, exhaustive history that spans decades of research. The Gist, we knew we were going to war, but didn't think those Japs had the moxie to do a Pearl Harbor. Phillipines, sure. Singapore or Java, sure. But PEARL HARBOR...please. That's crazy talk. Ooops. Then, at the end of the war the republicans were looking for leverage to set the war fighting Democrats back and gain the White House and a series of politicized investigations were launched that led us to the conspiracy theories we have today.

Point of logic. One "ah ha!" on the theory is that we kept the carriers out and let the old, obsolete battleships take the hit. Well, UNTIL Pearl Harbor the US Navy regarded the carriers as the support platfrom for the big gun navy. Pearl harbor showed that was not the case, and didn't leave us much choice regardless for 1942. highly improbable

2. Multiple gunmen/JFK. I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia had a hand in it, or if it was more than it appears. JFK was elected with help from the Chicago outfit. RFK then went on his anti mafia crusade. That's a no no. Perhaps others could have helped, since the mafia did work with the OSS/CIA at times. Don't say it did happen, but wouldn't dismiss it out of hand. Potentially a very small, professional conspiracy. possible

3. Lusitania. wouldn't be surprised if Churchill encouraged actions that lead to the sinking for the greater good to bring the US into the war. The Western Front was such a meat grinder that the ends justify the means would not have been a stretch. Possible

4. USS Liberty. I believe the evidence strongly suggests that at some point a conscious decision was made to make the Liberty go away. From the start or after a screw up, perhaps. A lot of real evidence supporting this including some new evidence that didn't get much (but some) media traction not long ago. Probable
http://www.gtr5.com/
http://www.chicagotribune.com/services/newspaper/printedition/tuesday/chi-liberty_tuesoct02,0,3737033,full.story

5. Faked Moon Landing. Way too much evidence to support the landings and well within the realm of science at the time. Highly Improbable

6. Holocaust a fake or exaggeration. Please... Overwhelming direct evidence, overwhelming witnesses guards, victims and liberators and documentation. Hell I worked with a survivor from the camps in Skokie in the early 1980s. Impossible.

7. Fluoride in drinking water. Wrote an article on it once. Nothing extreme but Alcoa through it's Washington connections did manage to turn what was an industrial waste product you paid to dispose into a profit center. It's not deadly evil or a Soviet plot to contaminate our essence, but it's not really all that positive either when all is added up. Probable.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 01:57:00 PM by Charon »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2008, 02:37:46 PM »
ink.. you need to read what I wrote.. I did not say that your tats weren't done in prison at all.. what I was saying was that by the time the cartoon colors came out and were popular..  tats were a fad..  by the time you got yours there were legions of teenage girls with cartoon sleeves.

long hair and piercings would get you into some trouble in the bars I would stop at in nevada and oregon and washington when I rode in the 70's by myself..  I am not claiming to be a tough guy at all but now.. things are different.. long hair and peircings and tats are a fad.. accepted by all or.. allmost all there is no risk and it is not edgy or individualistic.. it is nothing but the mark of a follower of fads.

I don't need to go to "myspace" which seems like another fad thing.... to see how tough you are..  I don't care how tough you are..  you may or may not be.. myspace won't tell me squat.

I vultch and join in on 1 v 1 fights to help or get the kill all the time.   It is a game.  I fly an FM2.. I need all the advantage I can get..  I don't know anything about "honor" in the game.  although.. it does seem a little odd that people fly the fastest and best planes in the game all the time.

Planes crashed into the twin towers.. we all seen it.. nothing odd happened other than that.    I don't care how tough you are or what faith you practice or who beat you as a child.. that changes nothing on the frigging twin towers.

If I am boring then I am glad... There was a lot of time in my life that I yearned to be boring.. it was a goal.   I have done ok at it but not spectacular.. I am constantly accused of never growing up.

and.. I don't even own a sword..  oh.. .wait... I do have that civil war one...

lazs

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2008, 07:45:59 PM »
ink.. you need to read what I wrote.. I did not say that your tats weren't done in prison at all.. what I was saying was that by the time the cartoon colors came out and were popular..  tats were a fad..  by the time you got yours there were legions of teenage girls with cartoon sleeves.

long hair and piercings would get you into some trouble in the bars I would stop at in nevada and oregon and washington when I rode in the 70's by myself..  I am not claiming to be a tough guy at all but now.. things are different.. long hair and peircings and tats are a fad.. accepted by all or.. allmost all there is no risk and it is not edgy or individualistic.. it is nothing but the mark of a follower of fads.

I don't need to go to "myspace" which seems like another fad thing.... to see how tough you are..  I don't care how tough you are..  you may or may not be.. myspace won't tell me squat.

I vultch and join in on 1 v 1 fights to help or get the kill all the time.   It is a game.  I fly an FM2.. I need all the advantage I can get..  I don't know anything about "honor" in the game.  although.. it does seem a little odd that people fly the fastest and best planes in the game all the time.

Planes crashed into the twin towers.. we all seen it.. nothing odd happened other than that.    I don't care how tough you are or what faith you practice or who beat you as a child.. that changes nothing on the frigging twin towers.

If I am boring then I am glad... There was a lot of time in my life that I yearned to be boring.. it was a goal.   I have done ok at it but not spectacular.. I am constantly accused of never growing up.

and.. I don't even own a sword..  oh.. .wait... I do have that civil war one...

lazs

myspace is about my work and art. and nothing else except my family.

and  few people had sleeves when i did mine, it certainly wasn't a common thing to see.  legions of girls, thats laughable.

what ever I'm done communicating with you, thinking down to your level gives me a headache.

Offline Sonicblu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2008, 03:24:41 PM »
This is right up my alley.
      If you don't question 911 check out http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

I was a disbeliever until My brother worked for one of the founders of the website. I also had someone in know bring over the news clip of building #7 It is a must see.

I think you have to watch loosechange the video on utube to see it.

read the iron mountain report if you don't think there is a group of people that are interested in less that your best intrest.
or the "Creature from Jekyll island" as second look at the FED.

Not saying I believe in any of these next ones.

I have heard of the cemtrail theory

How about the reptilian agenda. Had a customer tell me about that one i just laughed.
Until I saw Monsters inc the movie. Not saying its true but there are some people that believe it is. I was telling my brother I thought it was a good laugh until he got this serious look on his face. He said I worked in Patagonia for a couple of lets say male couple and they had a picture on their wall of a man with half a lizard face. they called him a chipaqurey (not sure if i spelled it right) Anyway he finished the story and told me he had heard the story several years ago. He went on to tell me of all the stories that have half serpent legends in them from the Chinese serpent gods, to the biblical story of Adam and eve and the serpent. You should read some Jewish writings on that one. To the Serpent gods that came from the dog star Sirius and taught the ancients how to rule over others. OK here is where it gets good. Guess what the second name of Texas is. Ya the lone star state named after  Sirius. Anyway These gods supposedly  taught Nebuchadnezzar. This is the start of what they call the blue blood line of rulers. The line goes through Charlemagne, and yes 36 of your U.S. presidents believe in this and claim to be blue blood.  I'm not saying the myth is true but what i have found out is that some of these guys believe it is.
OK i have more but got to go for now.

Offline ian5440

• Nickel Member
      • http://rollingthunder.spruz.com/main.asp
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2008, 03:27:09 PM »
I love conspiracy theorists, they never cease to ammuse  :D  :lol
~~~~~~Hellkitty Dweeb~~~~~~
~~~~~~Wildcat Dweeb~~~~~~~

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2008, 03:27:28 PM »
Chemtrails... LMAO

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2008, 05:05:43 PM »
well when so many are attacking me because of my believes, what should i think?

but what ever alls good.

Maybe the O'Club isnt the place to post your "believes" if the responses bother you this much.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2008, 09:36:17 PM »
Ok, time to dust this one off...

9/11 and many other conspiracies are intimately related.

It was without a doubt a controlled demolition, put in action by a vatican/rosicrucian/freemason conspiracy.  Also known at the Illuminati, in cahoots with the Templar,  these are the most powerful people in the world, the ones pulling Cheney's strings.  Putin can't brush his teeth without their permission.

Don't fool yourself into thinking you know what's going on in this world. The first duty of power is to perpetuate itself, and we don't even know who the actual powerful people are. Truman started the whole American tradition of secrecy after WWII, with Project Paperclip, in which the CIA put captured Nazi scientists to work on America's nuclear arsenal, the space program, and all this "otherworldly" technology they'd come across. (And you know what I mean.) Then they got Truman to create the super-secret Majestic 12 committee to oversee Project Paperclip, not to mention other weird stuff the government wanted hidden. They ran the whole thing, and they've been running it for years.

The whole Kennedy thing is so huge because it's at the center of so many other covert shadow-government operations. Kennedy himself was the smallest part of it, because it was actually a power play between Dulles' CIA, the anti-Castro military, LBJ, the Giancana Mafia, and a bunch of other dirty players. Oswald was a patsy, sure, but he put a gun on Jack. Of course, so did other test-mules from Dulles' MK-Ultra LSD-mind-control experiments. Zapruder was in on it, too: He was a KGB mole from way back. And the whole thing had ripple effects, like Jonestown, which was an assassin training camp that got found out. As for the Warren Commission, that thing was a joke—Dulles himself was on it, and there was only one person on the whole commission who wasn't on the CIA payroll and suspected Oswald didn't act alone. He died in a plane crash, after a young congressional aide named Bill Clinton drove him to the airport. It's all true, but nobody wants to admit it. Nobody.

Now, Roswell, that's a bunch of crap. The Air Force was in possession of captured alien technology years before that. In '43, they started reverse-engineering a torus-shaped craft that came down in Arizona, and the next thing you know, America has The Bomb, supersonic aircraft, and a space program. Glenn saw stuff up there, flying lights. You can look it up. You know what I think? I think that skirt-chaser Kennedy wanted to spill the beans about our alien friends, so they killed him. He told his girlfriend Marilyn Monroe, and they killed her, too. No doubt, you're wondering, "Who are 'they'?" Well, I think the numbers speak for themselves: The Trinity site, where the first A-bomb was detonated; Dealey Plaza, where Kennedy bought the farm; and Area 51 are all on the 33rd parallel. And what other significance does the number 33 happen to have? It's the highest rank of the Masonic order. Wheels within wheels, my friends. Wheels within wheels.

Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!