Author Topic: San Francisco plans to honor George W Bush  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Re: San Francisco plans to honor George W Bush
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 12:47:39 PM »
So it never occurred to you my post might be 1/2 in jest did it?

Boy you leftwingers are just bursting with personality.

BTW they suck for insulting the Presidency like that. Bunch of hedonistic retards that never did a thing for this country.

What makes you think SOB is leftwing? Because he thinks Bush is a horrible president? Hell, that would make 75% of the country left wing.

Personally, I think they named the wrong thing after him. A sewage plant takes something bad and makes something good of it.
sand

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2008, 12:51:31 PM »
You said the country despises it, you said you argue with your liberal SIL every time she visits, and you called it a cesspool.  You're quite the jokester!  Tee hee.

Remember Sandman, we're in the land where not liking Bush does equal being an "Amurkah-hating Librul".
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline myelo

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2008, 12:53:50 PM »
She always wants us to visit. I always send my wife and kids. I refuse to step into that cesspool of Liberal/communistic dogma. I wouldnt be surprised if all the wretched people there run around in black pajamas carrying little red books.

You may not be aware of this, but the disgusting reality is there are liberals EVERYWHERE. Even more scary, sometimes you can't even tell by looking at them they might be lefties. Since you are apparently frightened to be near anyone who has a different point of view, I suggest never leaving the house. If you have to venture outside for some reason, you should wear goggles, latex gloves, surgical mask and a condom .... better make it two ... just in case.
myelo
Bastard coated bastard, with a creamy bastard filling

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2008, 12:57:02 PM »
I can't think of a better President that deserves this hornor any more. San Francisco is thinking of giving GWB a memorial for his great service to this country. It's a memorial that anyone in the city can add too by  simply taking a dump and flushing.  :rofl

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/25/america/bush.php

Thats just pitiful. there shouldnt be a rofl in that, just dis-respectful. Alot of people dont understand that GWB has done alot more than Hillary or Obama would've done.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2008, 01:12:23 PM »
You may not be aware of this, but the disgusting reality is there are liberals EVERYWHERE. Even more scary, sometimes you can't even tell by looking at them they might be lefties. Since you are apparently frightened to be near anyone who has a different point of view, I suggest never leaving the house. If you have to venture outside for some reason, you should wear goggles, latex gloves, surgical mask and a condom .... better make it two ... just in case.

Don't forget your buttplug, it's the most likely place for a liberal to try to "force entry"

Crockett... you are a muppet? That means I'm not.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2008, 01:19:46 PM »

Bush is still our elected president. You are free to disagree with him but IMO a bit of respect is still due.

Joker
I don't and will never respect him, I think he's a coward. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2008, 01:23:31 PM »
I don't and will never respect him, I think he's a coward. :aok

Really? How?

Democrats are cowards, and they got Ted Kennedy to prove it with Vietnam, 1993 Mogadishu fighting too, Clinton had us pull out of that also.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2008, 01:37:35 PM »
Really? How?

He seems scared and spoiled as a man.  I get the feeling that he would run and leave a fella hanging if it got too hot for him.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2008, 01:38:25 PM »
Alot of people dont understand that GWB has done alot more than Hillary or Obama would've done.

Really? Your argument is prescience?
sand

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2008, 01:40:48 PM »
What a disrespect to the man and the office.  Maybe you don't like Bush, but respect the man for his office. 
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2008, 01:44:54 PM »
Thats just pitiful. there shouldnt be a rofl in that, just dis-respectful. Alot of people dont understand that GWB has done alot more than Hillary or Obama would've done.

Like starting a useless war, killing thousand of people ,spending billion of $$ in a war that benefit  no one in the US ?

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2008, 01:49:37 PM »
Like starting a useless war, killing thousand of people ,spending billion of $$ in a war that benefit  no one in the US ?

I think time will prove you wrong on that and it may not take as long as some would like.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2008, 01:51:46 PM »
For those of you playing Bush Bash Bingo on the PM's, this thread does NOT count as squares due to the thread title directly linking Bush to the thread.

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2008, 01:53:46 PM »
  I get the feeling that he would run and leave a fella hanging if it got too hot for him.

Things are already getting a bit hot for him. They've been like that since the day he was elected.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2008, 02:08:37 PM »
For those of you playing Bush Bash Bingo on the PM's, this thread does NOT count as squares due to the thread title directly linking Bush to the thread.

Metagaming. Man you guys are nerds. ;)
sand