Author Topic: AH Personals  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Coolguy0730

• Zinc Member
Re: AH Personals
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 02:05:29 PM »
Why?

Because:

1. We have a forum which I perfer over a Myspace
2. THIS IS A DOGFIGHTING SIM!!!!!!!!!!!
3. If you want to post toejam like that, do it one Myspace then put the link on your AH forum profile.
4. Ummmm.... I doubt you could taste, let alone drink, virtual drinks.

Need I say more?

:salute
"The mission of the USAF is to fly, fight, an to win... and don't you forget it it!" -General John P. McConnell

System: C343 landed 10256310295789 cheap kills because he can!!!!

Offline slipknot

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 02:06:54 PM »
You want a why? Because AH is a GAME not a dame romance room.

I think it is a fine game, and a fine simulator, and being such, should strive to simulate more about flying.

Now, anybody that thinks that meeting people of common interest over drinks and perhaps some discussions of gay rights and abortion is not a legitimate part of being a pilot is, well, not very realistic.

Pilots want to meet people of common interest over drinks, and sometimes, just sometimes, they would prefer to do so in an environment of simulated air-combat.

You don't have to discuss gay rights if you don't want to, just don't be a racist and stop others from doing so.

Offline ian5440

• Nickel Member
      • http://rollingthunder.spruz.com/main.asp
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 02:09:03 PM »
I think it is a fine game, and a fine simulator, and being such, should strive to simulate more about flying.

Now, anybody that thinks that meeting people of common interest over drinks and perhaps some discussions of gay rights and abortion is not a legitimate part of being a pilot is, well, not very realistic.

Pilots want to meet people of common interest over drinks, and sometimes, just sometimes, they would prefer to do so in an environment of simulated air-combat.

You don't have to discuss gay rights if you don't want to, just don't be a racist and stop others from doing so.

i get what ur saying, but i think the Oclub is pretty much that, and the Lobby which u can get right b4 u sign onto the MA ro w/e
i think it will be easier to just make a myspace and get ur friends to do the same

-Ian-
~~~~~~Hellkitty Dweeb~~~~~~
~~~~~~Wildcat Dweeb~~~~~~~

Offline slipknot

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 02:11:54 PM »
i get what ur saying, but i think the Oclub is pretty much that, and the Lobby which u can get right b4 u sign onto the MA ro w/e
i think it will be easier to just make a myspace and get ur friends to do the same

-Ian-

I think that a little corner of the hangar, or perhaps a little simulated rec room somewhere on base would serve this purpose well.

Just think about it, this rec room will be fully integrated into the game play, which means that you and your buddies could be sitting there, discussing abortion or gay rights, and some rook could come by and blow you all to smithereens from 20k!

Bang! No more rec room, and you and your gay-right-talking crowd will be momentarily scattered around the base, in a million pieces, before being allowed to scramble fighters and kill the rook bomber in the name of gay rights and abortion-talk!! Then you can return to the rec room, on another base, battle-worn, and gaze wistfully into each other's eyes again before recommencing the conversation!!!

Offline ian5440

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 02:13:34 PM »
well if u actually want it to be an ingame thing, u are describing the tower to me.
i get ur ideas but we have things very similar to what ur asking for

Offline alskahawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2008, 02:18:59 PM »
 like nekid pictures? Nah.

Offline ian5440

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2008, 02:22:44 PM »
like nekid pictures? Nah.

i dont think he wants naked pics of a buncha men playing AHII
(or maybe that was his plan all along??  :lol :lol :D :D)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2008, 02:23:03 PM »
oh, %$!@#$^^!@$^#$!^*&^)+!)%+!()!+@*#+)!(*@#  no!!

Dude, lay off the crack. PCP induces way less halucinations.

Offline ian5440

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2008, 02:26:04 PM »
oh, %$!@#$^^!@$^#$!^*&^)+!)%+!()!+@*#+)!(*@#  no!!

Dude, lay off the crack. PCP induces way less halucinations.

:lol :lol :lol :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Rambo Fan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2008, 02:26:59 PM »
I think that a little corner of the hangar, or perhaps a little simulated rec room somewhere on base would serve this purpose well.

Just think about it, this rec room will be fully integrated into the game play, which means that you and your buddies could be sitting there, discussing abortion or gay rights, and some rook could come by and blow you all to smithereens from 20k!

Bang! No more rec room, and you and your gay-right-talking crowd will be momentarily scattered around the base, in a million pieces, before being allowed to scramble fighters and kill the rook bomber in the name of gay rights and abortion-talk!! Then you can return to the rec room, on another base, battle-worn, and gaze wihugslly into each other's eyes again before recommencing the conversation!!!
Slip, just stop posting, we will all forget you lost this thread for having a nutty thread about myspace in the wrong forum.

Offline alskahawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2008, 02:27:39 PM »
 Ya would be like the Bud commercial; Xray vision; Hot girl drinks Bud, gets X ray vision looks at hot guy, smiles then see's fat older guy, gets grossed out.  

Offline slipknot

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2008, 02:37:55 PM »
Slip, just stop posting, we will all forget you lost this thread for having a nutty thread about myspace in the wrong forum.

Not sure I care what you think about my posts, Rambo Fan.

See?

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2008, 02:38:44 PM »
Because ...........else.

You are quickly becoming the poster child for an ignore command on the bbs.  :rofl
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline slipknot

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2008, 02:40:26 PM »
You are quickly becoming the poster child for an ignore command on the bbs.  :rofl

And yet, you're still responding.

Back to the issue at hand... rec room or just a corner of the hanger?

If it's a whole rec room, NoBaddy agrees to bring the tiny umbrellas for the fruity-drinks.

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2008, 02:45:05 PM »
If it's a whole rec room, NoBaddy agrees to bring the tiny umbrellas for the fruity-drinks.

Hardly, if you want a fruity drink...bring it urself!!

BTW, last time I even bother to look at a topic you start.  :aok
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."