Author Topic: Gimme back...  (Read 1251 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: Gimme back...
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2008, 05:25:44 AM »
I LIKE TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2008, 11:55:28 AM »
Need old AH1 pizza map
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2008, 01:10:22 PM »
Latewar is the same way; 15+ mission hitting an undefended base, while 15+ from the other country do the same a sector or 2 away. These hordes are like trains, they never meet but roll across the map...

Changing the map from time to time, but until the game moves away from the milkrunning/war winning mentality it will be the same.

This is exactly what happens. Playing wack-a-mole with the hording real estate brokers who are allergic to fighting each other is about as much fun as watching paint dry. The only amusement I get is the atta-boys they give each other after hord-milking pixelized outhouses. They cannot really do this on the smaller maps, the hordes have to fight each other for bases. On the huge maps there's often more fields than players affording infinite opportunity for non-fighting milk-hording.
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2008, 01:31:11 PM »
This is exactly what happens. Playing wack-a-mole with the hording real estate brokers who are allergic to fighting each other is about as much fun as watching paint dry. The only amusement I get is the atta-boys they give each other after hord-milking pixelized outhouses. They cannot really do this on the smaller maps, the hordes have to fight each other for bases. On the huge maps there's often more fields than players affording infinite opportunity for non-fighting milk-hording.

Same statement, different year. The fact remains that HiTech has never changed anything severely enough to rid this problem from the game. It is still a prevalent tactic. Extrapulate from that what you will, keeping in mind how long this game has existed. On our end of his game, the fact remains that complaints have failed to solve this issue year after year.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2008, 01:44:00 PM »
Need old AH1 pizza map

Best map EVER  :aok

FLying and driving over those sand dunes was really cool. Kinda like war in north africa