Author Topic: Either I am just that good..Or something is wrong  (Read 418 times)

Offline Arty

• Copper Member
Either I am just that good..Or something is wrong
« on: August 13, 2008, 09:03:09 AM »
Good Morning,
TOday I took a Tiffie on a carrier run. Usually, I can just drop my bombs before vital bits of my airplane start to drip off. This morning I took some hits but was unscathed. So I dropped in and did some strafing runs, took alot more hits, but was still unscathed. Hurray I think, the Aces High gods (hallowed be their names) have smiled upon me. I then did a troop run into 222 in the german half track thingy. An F6F and an IL2 took turns beating up on poor ol Arty, and yet, I was unscathed. I recorded this run, if anyone wants it, let me know.

Arty

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Either I am just that good..Or something is wrong
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 01:06:04 PM »
What did your netstat look like at the time and were you listed on the roster correctly?
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Arty

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 02:39:45 PM »
Hi Fuzeman,
No, I was not listed on the roster. As for my netstat, I do not know.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 08:12:50 PM »
If you do have the film, send a brief description of what happened and send to Skuzzy or Pyro.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54