Author Topic: Resupply  (Read 335 times)

Offline WarTooth

• Copper Member
Resupply
« on: July 04, 2008, 11:42:53 AM »
Hello,

Does resupplying a base via C47 add to your bomber stats?  If not why not? 

Sometimes resupply is VERY dangerous.  It seems to be an art to sneak in a C47 in the midst of a fighter infested area.  It takes skill!

Thx,

WT

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Resupply
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 12:25:34 PM »
I believe that it does give you perks ... but there are times when you can drop supplies and not get any perks. I think it has to do with the max amount of supplies have already been dropped to help with the regen time.

I have made multiple supply runs in M3s, and each successive run results in less perk points ... and finally no perks. Drops supplies right after a base has been wacked and you will get a fair amount of perks.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 01:08:56 PM »
Slightly off-topic but when re-supplying GVs you don't get anything unless someone actually uses them.  Then you get incrementally more for each that does.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline WarTooth

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 01:21:25 PM »
Good feedback guys.

Thanks,

WT

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 02:29:57 PM »
Slightly off-topic but when re-supplying GVs you don't get anything unless someone actually uses them.  Then you get incrementally more for each that does.

Never knew that ... 6+ years and ya still learn something new.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."