Author Topic: Cotton mouth!  (Read 812 times)

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
Re: Cotton mouth!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 08:33:04 AM »
Three Miller Lites and homemade lemonade. Barbecues, one gas, one charcoal. Strip steaks, sirloin cheeseburgers, hotdogs (Hebrew National franks are excellent), fresh sweet corn, home made potato and macaroni salads, ice cream and watermelon. Tossed a baseball with my brother and son-in-law. Fireworks after dark.

A typical 4th of July...  Except it was at my house this year, with the associated clean-up.  :)

My regards,

Widewing

Went to the neighbors and with our combined fireworks, we had about 700$$ worth of stuff. Kept it going on from 8:30-11:45pm. And we got these roaming candles and got about 100 feet away from this 5,000 string of black-cats. Shot it and set it off. The next day, our loser neighbors called the cops and they showed up at my house and made me clean up the 5,000 fireworks in the street. (but the thing was, the next rain woulda washed it all in our yard....  :cry)
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline BnZ

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Cotton mouth!
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 08:51:25 AM »
Just remember, they did an article in AOPA Pilot about a P-51D named "Cottonmouth".