Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 12726 times)

Offline mike254

• Nickel Member
Re: ARRRRRRR....
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 12:51:13 PM »
u2007, Grusome, ghi, WPalka, Atti11a, and bongboy... much respect.  Jokers lucky to have you.  Sucks that your squad silenced me for being a spy... blame your CO.  I'm no spy.     

What do you have against my CO exactly?
And how do you know it was Joker that did it?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 12:54:32 PM by mike254 »
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

I have a photographic memory. The only problem is that sometimes I forget to take off the lens cap.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 04:09:36 PM »
u2007, Grusome, ghi, WPalka, Atti11a, and bongboy... much respect.  Jokers lucky to have you.  Sucks that your squad silenced me for being a spy... blame your CO.  I'm no spy.     

no i totally agree with u helius. that squeaker squad is abusing the .report command getting ppl muted and its gotta stop. i'm sick of the squeakers starting crap then using that .report command to get ppl muted. something needs to be done. i witnessed the whole thing helius, and there was others on channel with me that did also. its getting to be disturbing that all these unguided kids are getting away with all their crap.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 04:11:59 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Complain some more Helius...and Betty!
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 04:14:24 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Complain some more Helius...and Betty!

yeah davej, ur right in there with them, u was the one that brought it up on 200 about him bein muted. just means yall have TOO much time on ur hands when u sit there and hit report over and over and over..get a job get a life. i'm so sick of ur stupid comments. i'm done with u cuz i'm not gettin png'd for ur stupidity. false reporting ppl will get you what u have coming to u, enuff said. HTC will deal with yall.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 04:16:01 PM by betty »
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2008, 04:20:36 PM »

yeah davej, ur right in there with them, u was the one that brought it up on 200 about him bein muted. just means yall have TOO much time on ur hands when u sit there and hit report over and over and over..get a job get a life. i'm so sick of ur stupid comments. i'm done with u cuz i'm not gettin png'd for ur stupidity. false reporting ppl will get you what u have coming to u, enuff said. HTC will deal with yall.

And you know what? I'm sick and tired of your bish insulting everytime your on the game, saying we can only capture "undefended bases" and other useless rubbish like that. Also, I was backing up Vandetta when you were saying some pretty rude things to him.

False reporting?? What you said to Vandetta deserved a report, sorry.
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2008, 04:21:28 PM »
I love it when people are insulted by people making fun of their chess piece  :lol

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2008, 04:22:13 PM »
I love it when people are insulted by people making fun of their chess piece  :lol

When all you see on the text buffer is how much we suck, it does get old.
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2008, 04:26:02 PM »
When all you see on the text buffer is how much we suck...
Well... you do.

Squeak.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008, 04:26:10 PM »
And you know what? I'm sick and tired of your bish insulting everytime your on the game, saying we can only capture "undefended bases" and other useless rubbish like that. Also, I was backing up Vandetta when you were saying some pretty rude things to him.

False reporting?? What you said to Vandetta deserved a report, sorry.

ur still wet behind ur AH ears lil man....i speak the truth. when it comes to bish they all go for the bases that are undefended. ONLY a few bish squad actually go up against a base that has resistance. your worthless. and yes. vandetta aka vanscrew started his crap with me, i have the SS if u like to see them AND yes what i said was what i said. but ur boy need to sthu and keep his mouth shut if he doesnt wanna get crap back. if u can deal it out u sure as hell can take it back. the false reporting yes. thats all u guys do, i never once seen helius say anything out of line to any of u squeakers. i'm surprised that slamma and ghi are on a squad with that many losers. dont worry davej like i said HTC will deal with you i'm done.

your dismissed
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2008, 04:26:54 PM »
Well... you do.

Squeak.

Man I was in the process of typing that.  :cry

Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2008, 04:27:09 PM »

truth hurts doesnt it. get over it..
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2008, 04:28:43 PM »
Speaking of spies a player..who will remain nameless announced over country ch. that there was a "jokers jokers" mission launching in 2min from A## to A##. I asked how he knew if it hadnt launched yet, he said he had his squad on the other country tell him. And no it was not helius, the mission leader knows who it is. I found out the squeekers squad ch and tuned it to see if they were really giving away mission details to 1 another from differnt countries. As soon as I tuned they all flipped out and said they were all gona .report me for "spying on them".

vox ch 269 is the offical squeeker command ch.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2008, 04:28:45 PM »

duh !!!! don't tune 200 !!

Its a game !!!! it doesn't matter what the other team says because they are just another team, you still got a coke in the frig, your dog still loves you, and your mom will still make your lunch tomorrow.

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008, 04:29:29 PM »
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 04:34:16 PM »
duh !!!! don't tune 200 !!

Its a game !!!! it doesn't matter what the other team says because they are just another team, you still got a coke in the frig, your dog still loves you, and your mom will still make your lunch tomorrow.

She was on bish when she said that. It wasn't on 200.
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart