Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 12946 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Re: ARRRRRRR....
« Reply #375 on: July 08, 2008, 04:28:40 PM »
Roger.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #376 on: July 08, 2008, 04:28:53 PM »
Even if you say that, I still won 4-2.  :D

You've got to watch the film to see what happend though.

here is the thing..yes they were good fights. and yes today was not my day to DA. however. i think i won in a different way. davey has a better understanding of how i think and how i am. he misunderstands alot and in doing so makes bad assumptions based on the misunderstandings. i hope that from now on davey will learn not to take this game so seriously. it is ONLY a GAME after all. <<S>> davey
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #377 on: July 08, 2008, 04:32:43 PM »

here is the thing..yes they were good fights. and yes today was not my day to DA. however. i think i won in a different way. davey has a better understanding of how i think and how i am. he misunderstands alot and in doing so makes bad assumptions based on the misunderstandings. i hope that from now on davey will learn not to take this game so seriously. it is ONLY a GAME after all. <<S>> davey

Yes I do now. Still fun fishing on 200 though.  :aok

Only 5 more days till that, and I know everyone is thrilled.  :D

How's the film posting coming along? I want to see my sweet augers again.
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline Rusty88

• Zinc Member
« Reply #378 on: July 08, 2008, 04:37:17 PM »
woohoo I'm excited for the films  :rock

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #379 on: July 08, 2008, 04:39:05 PM »
woohoo I'm excited for the films  :rock

I've got film of all but the last fight (tiff vs tiff). Don't know how to post them though.
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline mike254

• Nickel Member
« Reply #380 on: July 08, 2008, 05:29:17 PM »

ur still wet behind ur AH ears lil man....i speak the truth. when it comes to bish they all go for the bases that are undefended. ONLY a few bish squad actually go up against a base that has resistance. your worthless. and yes. vandetta aka vanscrew started his crap with me, i have the SS if u like to see them AND yes what i said was what i said. but ur boy need to sthu and keep his mouth shut if he doesnt wanna get crap back. if u can deal it out u sure as hell can take it back. the false reporting yes. thats all u guys do, i never once seen helius say anything out of line to any of u squeakers. i'm surprised that slamma and ghi are on a squad with that many losers. dont worry davej like i said HTC will deal with you i'm done.

your dismissed

Oh yeah .. i forgot.
It was you and your squadmates.

The now infamous jokers jokers  :aok

:rofl

Jokers jokers are what they are.
DaveyJ represents them well. On these forums and in the MA.
Rock on Davey  :rock

no i totally agree with u helius. that squeaker squad is abusing the .report command getting ppl muted and its gotta stop. i'm sick of the squeakers starting crap then using that .report command to get ppl muted. something needs to be done. i witnessed the whole thing helius, and there was others on channel with me that did also. its getting to be disturbing that all these unguided kids are getting away with all their crap.

davey my squad has been bish longer than you have been playin AH son. we fly where we want when we want. and yes i said that the bish suck...i did NOT say all of them..only the lazy land grabbers taking TT bases...secondly....your squad sucks...only cuz yall go after undefended bases to capture them. plain and simple yall are skilless if all you do is take undefended bases every day. and the hell if you dont fish, your always tryin to stir someone up on 200, so dont give me the crap that you dont and ur tarded comments on country channel also. so take your "holyer than thou" crap somewhere else. you got mad cuz you got text muted when you tards set there hidin behind the .report command. its CARMA....google it if u dont know what it is.

You guys seem to think the Jokers Jokers are a bunch of no good "skill-less" "squekers" who sit around "capturing undefended bases" and "false reporting" all day.  Well that couldn't be further from the truth. We have maybe 2 squekers at the most out of 2 wings of the squad and they are very mature for their age and don't anoy anyone in the squad. Almost everyone in the squad is a good stick so we aren't "skill-less". We stick together and fight together alot, and yes, we do NOE missions to "undefended bases", but whats wrong with that? We also defend bases all the time. Often times we are the first ones to defend a base. We are just here to have fun and play the game. And the whole thing about "false reporting" is complete BS. I am on just about everyday and not once have I heard anyone say "lets all report ****." or mention anything about reporting anyone. We are a good/fun squad and anyone that says otherwise has probably never been on squad vox with us for more than an hour, if at all, and just make assumptions about our squad. I wasn't on when the whole thing with betty and vans happened, but from what I hear betty deserved to be reported, and maybe vans did too (eventhough I didn't hear anything about him saying anything wrong).

The last time I read this thread there was only one page, and I only read up to about page 6 today because I don't have the time to, nor do I want to read all 25 pages. So if anyone already said what im saying, or whoever said this crap already apologized then I apologize too. I hope I don't start anything up again but I just needed to get that off my chest. The Jokers Jokers is a good squad and I really don't think that this thread was necessary. <S>
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 05:33:52 PM by mike254 »
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

I have a photographic memory. The only problem is that sometimes I forget to take off the lens cap.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #381 on: July 08, 2008, 06:03:40 PM »
You guys seem to think the Jokers Jokers are a bunch of no good "skill-less" "squekers" who sit around "capturing undefended bases" and "false reporting" all day.  Well that couldn't be further from the truth. We have maybe 2 squekers at the most out of 2 wings of the squad and they are very mature for their age and don't anoy anyone in the squad. Almost everyone in the squad is a good stick so we aren't "skill-less". We stick together and fight together alot, and yes, we do NOE missions to "undefended bases", but whats wrong with that? We also defend bases all the time. Often times we are the first ones to defend a base. We are just here to have fun and play the game. And the whole thing about "false reporting" is complete BS. I am on just about everyday and not once have I heard anyone say "lets all report ****." or mention anything about reporting anyone. We are a good/fun squad and anyone that says otherwise has probably never been on squad vox with us for more than an hour, if at all, and just make assumptions about our squad. I wasn't on when the whole thing with betty and vans happened, but from what I hear betty deserved to be reported, and maybe vans did too (eventhough I didn't hear anything about him saying anything wrong).

The last time I read this thread there was only one page, and I only read up to about page 6 today because I don't have the time to, nor do I want to read all 25 pages. So if anyone already said what im saying, or whoever said this crap already apologized then I apologize too. I hope I don't start anything up again but I just needed to get that off my chest. The Jokers Jokers is a good squad and I really don't think that this thread was necessary. <S>

FIRST off..your wayyyyyyyyyyy to late to even be commenting on this mike. SECONDLY you wasn't on when all this crap went down. AND for third of all, yall DO take UNDEFENDED bases, yall dont like to take bases with resistance. this all started with me talking to the bish that was taking the TT bases and your boy vandetta aka vanscrew opening his mouth when it had nothing to do with him. IF i was talking about your squad at that moment i would have made it perfectly clear that i was talking about your squad. THEN van wanted to get his RL involved in the game which in total honesty i could give 2 craps about what he has goin on in RL. Davey made assumptions, Van made assumptions and that is the reason for all of this. NOW you may go back into the game and fly your little cartoon airplane and do whatever it is that you do and just stay out of it. kthxbai
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
« Reply #382 on: July 08, 2008, 06:17:30 PM »
Didn't this all start when Helius got gang muted?
Mike254: I'm sure you looking from the inside think your sq is wonderful pretty or whatever. However these actions make it seem otherwise. Maybe its something you will come to realise. I for one have been on the end of some pretty nasty comments from joker2 in the MA after killing him, and therefor am cautious whenever I see a member of your squad.
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
« Reply #383 on: July 08, 2008, 06:23:25 PM »
I use to enjoy upping against the Joker's NOE missions. I would ee the base flashing up to check it out. And get hosed by 30 Las. Beautiful times. Reason why I have a subscription today.
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #384 on: July 08, 2008, 06:25:15 PM »
The Jokers Jokers is a good squad and I really don't think that this thread was necessary. <S>

Well, I'm sure most of us can agree Joker's Jokers are a joke.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #385 on: July 08, 2008, 06:39:19 PM »

Here's the secret to the whole deal Mike :)

Every squad goes through a time where they think they matter and that their #*^$ doesn't stink.  I guess it's part of the growing pains of learning the game.

I've long been of the opinion that a squad doesn't really become a squad until the people involved understand that none of this matters.  All the trash talk, the 'we're more skilled' then the next guy chest thumping, the need to defend everything they do, as if anyone cares, bit, just shows the newness to me.  But it's all part of the growing pains of any squad I guess.

You guys will come around and those that stick will figure out that it's just some folks who enjoy each other's company, sitting at their computers, pretending to be cartoon pilots and having fun :)

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #386 on: July 08, 2008, 06:48:19 PM »
Well, I'm sure most of us can agree Joker's Jokers are a joke.

ack-ack

No comment lol.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #387 on: July 08, 2008, 06:56:21 PM »
Bit off topic here, but will filefront host AH videos?
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #388 on: July 08, 2008, 06:56:26 PM »

Yes I do now. Still fun fishing on 200 though.  :aok

Only 5 more days till that, and I know everyone is thrilled.  :D

How's the film posting coming along? I want to see my sweet augers again.

still dont know where to upload the films, anyone have any suggestions?
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #389 on: July 08, 2008, 06:57:33 PM »
Here's the secret to the whole deal Mike :)

Every squad goes through a time where they think they matter and that their #*^$ doesn't stink.  I guess it's part of the growing pains of learning the game.

I've long been of the opinion that a squad doesn't really become a squad until the people involved understand that none of this matters.  All the trash talk, the 'we're more skilled' then the next guy chest thumping, the need to defend everything they do, as if anyone cares, bit, just shows the newness to me.  But it's all part of the growing pains of any squad I guess.

You guys will come around and those that stick will figure out that it's just some folks who enjoy each other's company, sitting at their computers, pretending to be cartoon pilots and having fun :)

Great comments.
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad