Author Topic: View positioning  (Read 421 times)

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
View positioning
« on: July 08, 2008, 06:24:29 PM »
Okay so I have a couple view questions.  First of all I cannot shift head right or left with arrow keys.  I think I must have a problem with my keyboard or something because I've tried everything.  But anyway,  what I was hoping is there any way to save a key position that looks right and up or left and up with out pressing two buttons.  I've tried but cannot seem to get it.  Thanks.
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
Re: View positioning
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 06:27:08 PM »
Get it to where you want it and then press F10. That saves the view :aok

Offline trotter

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 06:36:51 PM »
Also, remember PgUp and PgDown. Very critical. Use those in conjunction with the arrow keys, then press F10 to save that view. Next time, the numpad alone will take you to whatever you have it set at.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 07:13:06 PM »
you can use the arrow keys and the page up and page down keys to "move" your head around in each view.

To assign multi views "up and left" to a singe key, open the "map controllers" section on the clipboard, select your controller you want to assign the keys to, click "modify", then hit the button on your controller you want to map. This will highlight the button and you'll be able to see if it is mapped or not. to change, or map it to that button, click on "views" in the left, and select the views you want. They have combo views listed there too. Remember to click to OK/save button.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 11:59:11 AM »
<snip>  First of all I cannot shift head right or left with arrow keys.  I think I must have a problem with my keyboard or something because I've tried everything. 
<snip>

Double check your keymapping, maybe they got changed somehow.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54