Author Topic: How the war started....  (Read 2144 times)

Offline SuperbKi11er

• Copper Member
Re: How the war started....
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 08:28:37 PM »
I am a 14 year old historian on aces high 2 so here iws what my imagination took 10 minutes to think of.

The Rooks where smelling flowers in there girly looser garden when the bishops came along and slapped the rooks aside the head. when the rooks turn around they said "thanks i had an itch." the bish said "your welcome, we like to touch other men and screw dudes". So the bish and rook had a 3 year relationship with sex on every friday night. When this happened the knights where in a long term relationship with the stud muffin now know as (insert female AH tag). But what the knights didn't know was rooks where bi-sexual and the (females name from before) was cheating on the knights. When this happen the knights went over to the rooks and with a shotgun and shot the rooks in the legs. The rooks didn't die though so they went and told the bish what happened. When this happened the bish and rooked gang banged the knight and that is how we got to where we are now a days.
LONG LIVE THE KNIGHTHOOD.
WE SHALL NEVER DIE. "Th knights are no longer doormats" Rox Everyday.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 09:51:18 PM »
I am a 14 year old historian on aces high 2 so here iws what my imagination took 10 minutes to think of.

The Rooks where smelling flowers in there girly looser garden when the bishops came along and slapped the rooks aside the head. when the rooks turn around they said "thanks i had an itch." the bish said "your welcome, we like to touch other men and screw dudes". So the bish and rook had a 3 year relationship with sex on every friday night. When this happened the knights where in a long term relationship with the stud muffin now know as (insert female AH tag). But what the knights didn't know was rooks where bi-sexual and the (females name from before) was cheating on the knights. When this happen the knights went over to the rooks and with a shotgun and shot the rooks in the legs. The rooks didn't die though so they went and told the bish what happened. When this happened the bish and rooked gang banged the knight and that is how we got to where we are now a days.
You act it too :huh

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2008, 01:27:04 AM »
Quote from: SuperbthreadKi11er

9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline ian5440

• Nickel Member
      • http://rollingthunder.spruz.com/main.asp
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2008, 01:30:03 AM »

WTF??
are you a bisexual Bishie??  :D
~~~~~~Hellkitty Dweeb~~~~~~
~~~~~~Wildcat Dweeb~~~~~~~

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2008, 02:37:48 AM »
rumour said there was a stripper club and free beer at A1

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2008, 02:39:40 AM »
There's free beer?
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2008, 02:46:33 AM »

My grandma and your grandma,  were sittin by the fire,
My grandma told your grandma, I'm going to set your flag on fire,
Takin bout  hey now, hey now
Iko! Iko! an de'
Jackomo fe no nan e' , Jackomo fe nan e'
Look at my King all dressed in red
Iko! Iko! an de'
I bet you 5 dollars,  he kill you dead!
Jackomo fe nan e'
Takin bout .....  hey now, hey now
Iko! Iko! an de'
Jackomo fe no an e' , Jackomo fe nan e'
My flagboy and your flagboy,  sittin by the fire,
My flagboy  told your flagboy, I'm going to set your flag on fire,
Iko! Iko! an de'
See that guy all dressed in green, Iko! Iko! an de'
He's not a man,  he's a lovin machine!
Jackomo fe nan e'
Iko! Iko! an de'
Jackomo fe no nane' , Jackomo fe nan e'

« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 02:57:04 AM by Xargos »
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline ian5440

• Nickel Member
      • http://rollingthunder.spruz.com/main.asp
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2008, 03:14:21 AM »
My grandma and your grandma,  were sittin by the fire,
My grandma told your grandma, I'm going to set your flag on fire,
Iko! Iko! an de'
Jackomo fe no nan e' , Jackomo fe nan e'
Look at my King all dressed in red
Iko! Iko! an de'
I bet you 5 dollars,  he kill you dead!
Jackomo fe nan e'
Iko! Iko! an de'
My flagboy and your flagboy,  sittin by the fire,
My flagboy  told your flagboy, I'm going to set your flag on fire,
Iko! Iko! an de'
See that guy all dressed in green, Iko! Iko! an de'
He's not a man,  he's a lovin machine!
Jackomo fe nan e'
Iko! Iko! an de'
Jackomo fe no nane' , Jackomo fe nan e'

NOOOOOOOOO  :O

that song is now stuck in my head :cry :cry :cry
~~~~~~Hellkitty Dweeb~~~~~~
~~~~~~Wildcat Dweeb~~~~~~~

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2008, 03:54:17 AM »
There's free beer?

it was a rumour  :cry

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2008, 04:35:22 AM »
The Bish, Rooks, and Nits never really hated each others. When the game originally came out all three countries were living in peace. Friends and Family were from all countries. There were never any hostile fights, war, or anger towards one another. It was paradise. Then came the day when HiTech and Skuzzy decided to try and take over the internet world of AHII. Pyro and Waffle attempted to stop them but were soon over powered. They then turned to their friends, Yankee, Sudz, and others, for help. A few joined them, but others believed they were going about it all wrong, while others still joined HiTech and Skuzzy in the quest for AHII world domination. Soon enough everyone was fighting each others. They then spilt into the three countries of AHII and continued their battle over the world of AHII (since they all relized they could damage some very expensie equipment in the real world). Skuzzy, HiTech, and Superfly joined the side of Bishop. Pyro, Waffle, and Rosie joined the side of Rook. Yankee, NateDog, Ronni, and Sudz joined the side of Knight. Then the players of AHII joined in this fight for justice. After many years of quarreling, the creators of AHII left from the battlefield and left the fighting up to their loyal servants whom would rather die for them then be captured. Each side came up with their own tactics for defeating their enemies. The Rooks relied on greatly skilled pilots with very little teamwork. The Bishop relied on massive groups to outnumber their enemy. The Knights relied on few numbers working together to out smart their enemy.

This fight is still going on today, and seems to have no end in sight!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 04:38:24 AM by Latrobe »

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2008, 04:42:54 AM »
Yeah Steve that's what I was getting at

A Head On shot, a couple of questionable females at the O club, and the secret Rook altitude code

Up Down Up Down Left Right Left Right B A SELECT Start

Fixed  :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2008, 01:04:03 PM »
It didn't start here.  Someone needs to post the old story of how the war began waaaaay back when in AW.  It involved intrigue and sheep.

:rock
:aok

In the Beginning there was Beta, and it was good, and the "Kesmai Gods" created "Dweebs", and saw that we multiplied, and then they said "let there be wings" and there was wings, and the Gods said to the Dweebs all that before you is yours, and in the eternal daylight the Dweebs learned to fly, and then there was WAR!

At first the Dweebs who were able to get airborne, ran full throttle at 2000 feet to the nearest "NME", now Dweebs being Dweebs, never really knew who the "bad" Dweebs were, and killed each other as often as not, so sad a sight that the Gods said "let there be P.N.G." and there was, and it was good, with the gift from the God's the Dweebs learned what was good to shoot at and what was bad to shoot, and the Dweebs mutilplied, The Dweebs learned that the planes could move in other direction beside left and right and up and down, and some Dweebs excelled.

Many, many Dweebs took their planes into a low level fight and into the ground their planes went, for they could not see the closeness of the Earth in their fights, And this sadden the Gods, So the Gods said "let there be shadows" and there was shadows, and this confused the Dweebs many fold, for when the Dweebs saw this Shadow attacked it, they shot .50's into it, and yet it was still there, they shot cannons into it until there was no more ammo, and it was still there, they became fixated with killing this shadow until there plane broke apart upon the ground where the shadow resided.

Some Dweebs, confused and unsure of this new thing decided to go where there was no shadow, and these Dweebs found the Holy land of "Alt", for in this Holy area they could see the world and they wondered about this, they could see the other Dweebs way below them attacking their shadows, and these Dweebs in the Holy land of "ALT" were blessed with certain knowledge, that knowledge being that where there was no planes, there was no Shadow, So these Holy Air Warriors went on a Crusade to rid the world of the cursed Shadows.

High they flew, out of the reach of the shadows until they spotted a maker of shadows far below them, and upon them they dove, faster then any before they attacked, with cannons blazing and their fury high in their own self importance, they killed the shadow makers, and high they retreated again, out of the reach of the shadows.

And a name was given unto them. "Alt Monkeys", and they caused fear and anger amoungst the lower Dweebs.

And the War intensified, and the Dweebs multiplied, and an Evil set foot into the land, and this evil had a name, and that name was "Macro" and macro spread his evil throughout the land, the Gods saw this and wondered, and it sadden them.

The Gods also saw that there were more Dweebs then places to put them, and they created ETO2 and Pac2 and the Dweebs rejoiced! and the Dweebs learned to land, and lo and behold, they were awarded for their skill with points, and they coveted their points as a badge of honor, and so after points they flew, and the radio was full of "point mongers" shouts of glee with the amount of points awarded unto them, this caused "competition".

The Gods saw this and it angered them, and they destroyed all the points in all the lands, and this sadden the "point mongers", so after the destruction of all they coveted, they again went forth and gathered "points", And the Gods said unto the world "as long as the sun stays put, and the water is hard, we shall make you start afresh and free of points once each month", and so it was, and all were equal.

And the Dweebs discovered sheep, for the sheep they could keep and protect from raiding parties, and the Dweebs rejoiced!

The Dweebs knew the sheep, and the sheep begot a child, and this child was evil, and a angry child how killed his own, and this child was named "FRAGGER", FRAGGER and his offspring spread across the land, and no one knows this "FRAGGER" from his own brother, for he is a wolf in the clothing of a sheep, in the pasture heawaits until he kills a brother, and the only time this FRAGGER is caught, is when his murdering ways was transmitted across the radio, and the war stopped, and all the Dweebs of the world converged upon this FRAGGER, and killed him many times, and again he appeared, and this angered the Dweebs even more, and then they saw the light of the gift of "PNG", and some brave Dweebs sacrificed themselves to banish the FRAGGER.

From time to time some Dweebs ventured into the realm of the demi-gods, this land looked like their home, but it was filled with a powerful magic called "physics", and it struck the unwary blind with darkness and blood filled vision, and they fell from the sky. And they were humble, for this was not the home of Dweebs, for this was the land of "Full Real". and it frighten them.

But in this land was order, the numbers were always about even, fraggers didn't venture there, and the evil of "macro" was much reduced, for here could be a fine home if the magic of "physics" could be mastered, for the here the demi-gods lived and the tree of knowledge can be picked, and in this place there is a chance of a "God" appearing, and with a sacrifice of a virgin sheep, knowledge can be gathered.

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2008, 01:48:01 PM »
HT said to Pyro, "If we build it....they will be dumb enough to fight over it!".

The rest is history.  :rofl

^^Winner.  Short but speaks volumes.   :rofl
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »
Once upon a time in a sim far far away there lived three countrys seprated by water.  They were know as the AZ, BZ and CZ and they lived happily in their own little lands. 

Then, one day, an AZ snuck across the bridge below the mountainous pyramids into CZ land and stole a sheep.  Amazed at the human-like qualities of the CZ sheep, more AZ snuck over in the dead of night until CZ land was nearly depleted of its sheep.

The CZ, not knowing it was the AZ rustling their sheep, and getting grouchy over their lack of intamacy, immediately blamed the BZ who were, after all, known as "furballers" but the jig was soon over when it was discovered that the AZ were hiding a large heard of sheep deep in AZ land near the Spit factory.  Both the CZ, wanting the return of their sheep, and the BZ, upset over being the ones blamed for the rustling, attacked the AZ, and thus began a war and the habit of two countries ganging up on one.

Then, the evil empire, EA Sports, took over the world of AZ, BZ and CZ.   Soon realizing their mistake with the growing hostilities between the countries and the incessent server loads caused by the "<Insert player name here> has just pawned you" macros initiated by each player after each and every kill, they n00ked the lands of the AZ, BZ and CZ.

Lost on the interweb, the forlorn AZ, BZ and CZ searched for a new home with their 56K modems.  Even though they were hostile to one another, the word quickly spread from country to country that there was a new land called AH where clouds actually filled the sky. 

One by one, then in ever growing numbers, the AZ, BZ and CZ moved into AH Land and settled, but the hostilities over the sheep rustling were never forgotten.  Because of this, the AZ settled mostly as Bish, the BZ settled mostly as Rooks, and the CZ settled primarily as Knits, although a few took the opportunity to switch alliances.

Once settled in, they couldn't help but continue thier fight and that's how the war started.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 02:28:36 PM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline icemaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2008, 12:04:43 PM »
Bovidae, Levi, WIldthing, and Shane were haveing a party...................when all of the sudden ManeTMP and his sister showed up............

Isnt ManeTMP his own sister?

:noid
Army of Das Muppets     
Member DFC Furballers INC. If you cant piss with big dogs go run with the pack