Author Topic: Law enforcement in action (funny)  (Read 327 times)

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
Law enforcement in action (funny)
« on: July 18, 2008, 01:30:04 PM »
Take a look at the magazine. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Did a quick search. Looks like this is legit. :rofl
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
Re: Law enforcement in action (funny)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 01:36:17 PM »
Oh that's just WRONG!!!!!!!!!! :rofl :rofl

Obviously the guy wasn't hurt by her gunfire.
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline Russian

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 01:41:04 PM »
 :rofl wow...

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 02:08:26 PM »
     Maybe he hurt himself falling down laughing?  :rofl
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline DYNAMITE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.texasaircav.com/
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 02:09:40 PM »
lmao  :rock

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 03:39:36 PM »
Could the image itself be a photoshop  :uhoh

If you notice though, it is barely in the magazine well so the "highly trained" officer actually could have got it in backward I suppose. No way as I remember to really seat a magazine very far in facing  backward. Hell, I can remember training ambush situations (on the surprise receiving end) where I fired multiple magazines in reaction without even consciously changing the magazines. And they all went in the right way. Shows why you train until some things are instinct.

[edit: I bet she has a fun time in the squadroom for the next couple of weeks :)]

Charon
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 03:43:39 PM by Charon »

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 03:45:37 PM »
Could the image itself be a photoshop  :uhoh

If you notice though, it is barely in the magazine well so the "highly trained" officer actually could have got it in backward I suppose. No way as I remember to really seat a magazine very far in facing  backward. Hell, I can remember training ambush situations etc where I fired multiple magazines along with the fwd assist tap, etc. without even consciously changing the magazines and they all went in the right way. Shows why you train until some things are instinct.

Charon

I wondered the same thing, though that part of the mag is straight. I'm thinking it would just fall free. Still a funny pic. I did a quick search and didn't turn up any hoax links.
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 05:58:15 PM »
I did that going through Army basic on the night infil course. Got ambushed, dumped a mag of blanks and went to load anouther and jammed it in backwards. If you jam it in there hard enough it will stick. It will also bind the bolt up so you can't pull the charging handle back without REALLY yanking on it.

Lucky for me it was dark and my DI didn't see me do it. Took a couple seconds to realize what I did and correct it. O'well it couldn't have been any worse than when I got nervous and dropped the bolt to my rifle in the dirt during a weapons inspection  :eek:  Nothing like having to sit there watching your entire platoon get beat for your mistake. And yes I paid for it later on. My "buddies" were PISSED!!!!!
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 09:14:16 PM »
Think she was a little excited? I hope they could pry that thing out of there. :rofl

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 09:17:39 PM »
I guess she's not very picky which way she get it slammed in!

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.