Author Topic: i need help very badly  (Read 764 times)

Offline jman6444

• Zinc Member
i need help very badly
« on: July 12, 2008, 04:58:22 PM »
ok well im playing the game then after i launch the plane i cant use my mouse to ascend/decline or to go left/right, all i can use are the A S D keys, and i cant fire. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could help me.

Thank You,
Jman6444

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: i need help very badly
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 05:22:21 PM »
Go to the Trainer's page: http://trainers.hitechcreations.com/

Read Game Setup and Learning To Fly

It tells you step by step how to configure controller and what the basic controls are.
Thats the quickest and most convenient way to get airborne.

Once you know that very basics, I might suggest you stop at the Training Arena. Usually quite a number helpful guys there.

See ya in the skies!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 05:24:58 PM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 07:35:16 PM »
Snailman you are a great asset to this game  :salute Now get back to your graphs! We need stats asap!!!!! :D
Lighten up Francis

Offline bobtom

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 07:36:59 PM »
lol

Offline ODBAL

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 10:14:55 AM »
ok well im playing the game then after i launch the plane i cant use my mouse to ascend/decline or to go left/right, all i can use are the A S D keys, and i cant fire. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could help me.

Thank You,
Jman6444

Jman,

As a fellow "N00B" (As the guys with small winkies like to say) the advice I offer is get a joystick, even if it is the cheapest P.O.S. you can find.  I can not imagine trying to play this game, or even get and keep a plane in the air with a mouse and keyboard.
ODBAL

39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Armed & Lubricated)

Offline ian5440

• Nickel Member
      • http://rollingthunder.spruz.com/main.asp
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 03:50:10 AM »
Jman,

As a fellow "N00B" (As the guys with small winkies like to say) the advice I offer is get a joystick, even if it is the cheapest P.O.S. you can find.  I can not imagine trying to play this game, or even get and keep a plane in the air with a mouse and keyboard.

im with ya on a certain level, i played for about a year w/o a joystick and i had fun and got pretty good but once i got a joystick my skill seemed to decline so i would say if your getting a joystick get it quick b4 you get used to a mouse
~~~~~~Hellkitty Dweeb~~~~~~
~~~~~~Wildcat Dweeb~~~~~~~

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 07:08:26 AM »
spend the money on an X-52. they're cheap enough and it will make the game alot more enjoyable.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 07:32:26 AM »
99% of the players fly with a joystick. Saitek makes the best entry level gear...a Saitek Evo sells for $40. Stay away from Logitech and Thrustmaster Top Gun sticks...they're prone to problems in a very short time.

At which time you're decided to upgrade to a HOTAS (Joystick, throttle and rudder pedals) I'd urge you to consider the CH Products line vs the X52. More money up front but it will last you forever. Although quite a few folks use and are happy with the X52, a great deal wind up moving on to the CH stuff.

my .02  Good luck.

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
      • The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 07:47:29 PM »
try the cheap and awesome saitek 290 pro, it cost $19.95 and is available at wal-mart in the computer accessories isle it is very easy to use and can change to fit left handers :D

I AM NOT A WALKING AD
The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas.since tour 97.        CO: KCTHUNDR(me)
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

OBey Teh ChIHuaHUa!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!1