Author Topic: ZOMG!!! the LCA is running a NOE  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
Re: ZOMG!!! the LCA is running a NOE
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 05:10:23 PM »
I beg to differ. Here in the great land of Australia it is winter. Also know in many parts as the "Dry season"
The temperature where I am is currently fluctuating between a freezing 11°C(51°F) to a chilly 21°C(70°F).
This thread is a product of sheer boredom, reading the paranoid rants about spying and pointing out how silly it all is.

Is that what the thread is about? SD you could have just said that earlier and saved a lot of bandwidth.

I dont belong to the LCA but have flown with them. I think they are the best bunch of guys Ive met in the game yet. Even better, they are honest, and fair, and dont talk down about other people. But what would I know? Ive only spent many hours flying with them.

Hey your a Bish right? If you want I can make comments about Bish squads Ive never flown with and then we can sorta even things out right? :D

Does the cooler weather keep the crocs and snakes down? I hunted Africa once with a bunch of Aussies sharing the hunting lodge. For ten days I didn't stop laughing once. I still keep in touch and they want me to come down but I just haven't had the time yet. I do however know to go during our summer. :salute
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 08:08:36 PM »
Knock yourself out mate :D You can even comment on my squad if you like since we are base takers, not at all shy of running NOE however we generally don't do formal missions and we rarely advertise them on country channel. Even though we use wing tactics and try to stick to a planned ToT, we're not the sort to run from a fight either :lol
If anyone takes a little prodding here too seriously they need to crack open a coldie and chill out :p
The snakes aren't too fond of the cooler weather, but it does tend to make the multi legged critters seek shelter indoors. If you ever do come on down, look us up and we'll head out for a barby and a few beers on the beach. We live on the north coast of New South Wales, just a short hop from Byron. If you like surfing it's an excellent spot, and the fishing is pretty good too. :salute
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 06:05:47 AM »

Ive never ran from a fight since I joined the game mate. Nor do I tend to downtalk squads I have very little knowledge of, "I was joshing".

And I dont blame you for not advertising. Im getting away from that too. And I'll definitely take a raincheck on the Barbie, cold ones, and especially the fishing. Im a bit mad about fishing and hunting. :salute

Knock yourself out mate :D You can even comment on my squad if you like since we are base takers, not at all shy of running NOE however we generally don't do formal missions and we rarely advertise them on country channel. Even though we use wing tactics and try to stick to a planned ToT, we're not the sort to run from a fight either :lol
If anyone takes a little prodding here too seriously they need to crack open a coldie and chill out :p
The snakes aren't too fond of the cooler weather, but it does tend to make the multi legged critters seek shelter indoors. If you ever do come on down, look us up and we'll head out for a barby and a few beers on the beach. We live on the north coast of New South Wales, just a short hop from Byron. If you like surfing it's an excellent spot, and the fishing is pretty good too. :salute
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"