Author Topic: 7/17/07 thursday night  (Read 356 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
7/17/07 thursday night
« on: July 18, 2008, 06:45:35 AM »
I came into the arena to find fights everywhere. as i took off i noticed teh tardwhackers split 50/50 axis and allied. this made things real interesting. as i fly around and got beat up and help beat up other people i noticed 200 seemed to be eerily quiet.

maybe this is what we need in the AVA. seems like everytime someone says something on 200, 50 people jump on him. no its not always the same person either. My salute to everyone last night for some great fights! it was alot of fun.

There are still a few guys stuck in the tracktor beams around the bases, but im sure they'll eventually find the switch to shut them off. battles raged all about the southern part of the map.

if you've never been in the AVA come in and check it out. its great fun and great sport. its a very target rich environment with lots of different skillsets. be careful who you play with, sometimes they're bigger then you. hehehe. its a great way to improve your skills. i highly recommend it.

my special thanks to Venom for encouraging me to start writing these again. thanks man  :salute

This propaganda report brought to you courtesy of JG54 and teh tardwhackers

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Re: 7/17/07 thursday night
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 11:10:32 AM »
I want to say a special thanks to JG-11 for getting over their flu and whacking us resoundingly Thusday, time after time... after time  :lol

Good fights all around, despite my many demises.
 :salute
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline a4944

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 11:14:57 AM »
I came into the arena to find fights everywhere. as i took off i noticed teh tardwhackers split 50/50 axis and allied. this made things real interesting. as i fly around and got beat up and help beat up other people i noticed 200 seemed to be eerily quiet.

maybe this is what we need in the AVA. seems like everytime someone says something on 200, 50 people jump on him. no its not always the same person either. My salute to everyone last night for some great fights! it was alot of fun.

There are still a few guys stuck in the tracktor beams around the bases, but im sure they'll eventually find the switch to shut them off. battles raged all about the southern part of the map.

if you've never been in the AVA come in and check it out. its great fun and great sport. its a very target rich environment with lots of different skillsets. be careful who you play with, sometimes they're bigger then you. hehehe. its a great way to improve your skills. i highly recommend it.

my special thanks to Venom for encouraging me to start writing these again. thanks man  :salute

This propaganda report brought to you courtesy of JG54 and teh tardwhackers

:furious  .............   :)

Venom

Offline Phaser11

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 12:43:57 PM »
Hey!
 I took a couple of spins in the AVA for the first time in quite a while. Got shot down alot, gave a few a black eye or two, I need to spend more time in those German aircraft (flew Axis last night) I have allways flown the other side. Might be time for a change for something new.

Thanks for the fun all.
Phaser
Phaser11,

"Long time we no get drunk together nathen"
"Silence! I kill you"