Author Topic: I'm really surprised NO ONE has commented on this one.  (Read 856 times)

Offline RMrider

• Silver Member
      • http://
Re: I'm really surprised NO ONE has commented on this one.
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2008, 11:35:41 PM »
It's simple - they will ban, again, any black evil looking rifles.  :huh

WHAT?! my 10/22 looks like a black evil rifle.  :lol
MDStampf - JG11 'Sonderstaffel'
Sgt Stampfli, USMC

Offline Slamfire

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2008, 11:49:53 PM »
WHAT?! my 10/22 looks like a black evil rifle.  :lol

It must be an "AK-47 Assault Weapon" then !  BURN WITCH! BURN!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Air Chief Marshal, Elite Top Aces

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2008, 12:17:56 AM »
AK-47 Assault RIFLE.

BTW, an AK-47 Assault RIFLE was NOT USED in that crime.  A semi-automatic rifle was labeled "AK-47 Assault weapon" to make it sound like the victims were gunned down by an evil machine gun (not the case at all).  The actual quote was "an AK-47 assault weapon was unloaded..." - giving a fantasy image of a crazed Rambo-type going off in a blaze of machine-gun-glory etc... all lies.

In short a tragedy was hijacked for other political purposes by "The People Who Keep You Safe".  Who even remembers the victims' names, or even the perp's names ?  It's all about the "AK-47 Assault Weapon".

Let me make it even simpler - a real AK-47 was NOT used in that crime. A CONVENTIONAL LEGAL RIFLE was used.  The AK-47 part was MADE UP.  They LIED to you.

In California, if that particular weapon, the one that was used in the crime, had a Mag capacity greater than 10 rounds, and was equipped with a flash hider, then yes, it was illegal.

BTW, where did you get the information that the murder weapon was NOT a real AK-47?

Offline Slamfire

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2008, 12:53:23 AM »
BTW, where did you get the information that the murder weapon was NOT a real AK-47?

The source.  They claimed it was some kind of ethereal "AK-47 Assault Weapon" (something which does not actually exist).  Note that they did not call it an "AK-47 Assault Rifle" (or just AK-47), because that would have been libel.   

"Assault Weapon" is propaganda term mean to vilify any kind of firearm "that look scary" to firearm ignorant people.  The term was invented by the Bill "Velcro Fly" Clinton Administration.

It's akin to saying "Only muscle cars speed", or only "Dark people commit crimes" etc.

Maybe we should call dark people "Assault People" while we're at it.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 12:57:31 AM by Slamfire »

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2008, 01:27:57 AM »
I posted this story in this thread:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,241768.0.html

OMG No One Here Reads threads,,,, OR Replies... GO WILD here, I WASN't Brought up
DAYS Ago F%^&*heads

Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Slamfire

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2008, 01:31:13 AM »
...if that particular weapon, the one that was used in the crime, had a Mag capacity greater than 10 rounds, and was equipped with a flash hider, then yes, it was illegal.

Just wondering (quite honestly) - do you honestly think the murders would have been avoided by a non-flashed suppressed, 10 round cap rifle ? (two single shots got the dirty job done)

Would those "security features" have allowed the police to "intercept" the perp mid-crime ?

I'm seriously not trying to be patronizing... I'm trying to "get" your point of view...

BTW I just spent this weekend in San Fran...  very nice city, albeit, completely overrun and dominated by hustlers and street people - even 60+ miles out of the city (aka Napa Valley)  homeless people abounded.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2008, 04:37:48 AM »
AK-47 Assault RIFLE.

Thanks for the clarification for now I know a rifle is not a weapon.