Author Topic: Need help  (Read 382 times)

Offline meddog

• Copper Member
Need help
« on: July 29, 2008, 05:54:03 PM »
I'm a verteran player that seems to be stagnated.  I need more acm training if anyone is available. I'm available any night of the week after 10pm EST.
Yes I know I suck, other wise youuuuu would be dead so stop bragging.

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
Re: Need help
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 06:08:44 PM »
I'm a verteran player that seems to be stagnated.  I need more acm training if anyone is available. I'm available any night of the week after 10pm EST.

Contact those who posted their info in this thread: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,241769.0.html (Vudak, Delirium)

There are few good sticks  in TA and DA willing to practice ACM. Just pop in there when you have time and ask for practice fights/sessions.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 08:54:27 PM »
Well Meddog, I don't really know how much I could teach you at that level but I am willing to be your practice drone :) At the very least we'll both have some fun :aok

Just PM me when you see me.  I'll keep an eye out for you too.

:salute
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 10:10:14 PM »
I'll be in playing Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, fairly late.  Probably from 10pm Central until 3am or so.  If you see me, just holler and I'd be happy to see if I can help out.  I'll be in the MA, but won't mind dropping what I'm doing to head to the TA...

MtnMan
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson