Author Topic: sissy 262s  (Read 2286 times)

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
Re: sissy 262s
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2008, 06:15:43 AM »
Yesterday, I flew a ar234 with 75% fuel and retro's

Long story short i shot a 262's tail off before he blew away my left wing, i nose dived to 100 feet bailed and riped the cord over the enemy field, landed by a wirbbel who was unaware of my presence, right smack dab in the middle of the runway, none the less. Pilots like to use jets to buss past fields who are under siege, a good distraction, i had the same thing in mind, what a sight that must have been. To the friendly's and enemy alike.

Got two kills, -58 perk cost, but well worth it.  :rock
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 06:17:48 AM by BaDkaRmA158Th »
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2008, 08:21:13 AM »
You always have bomber perks anyway :D
I once shot a 262 with an Il-2, but the Perks escape my memory. There were many though...
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2008, 12:33:18 PM »
whats with the pansy 262s?
I thought you were going to rant about sissy 262 pilots. The 262's are just fine, but their pilots are the real sissies. These are the cherry pickers extraordinaire that will pick on others who are having fun knife fighting someone else, or who are just unaware of the 262. They might have been flying an F16 for that matter.

And before anyone mentions how it was a common plane in WWII and should be represented here, I'll just remind you how gentle, vulnerable and deadly to itself it was in real life. Engine fires and flame outs, spontaneous or due to anything less than very gentle handling is not modeled in AHII. It was a cherry picker's plane in real life (well, most planes were in practice) and it is a party pooper in AH.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline TheMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2008, 02:32:10 PM »
whats with the pansy 262s?
1 ping PW and wing gets ripped off EVERY single time.
Are perk ride that much easier to kill than the rest?
why waste your perks?

Anyone else having this issue or am i the only one
Maybe thats because the 1 ping was a 163s tater?

Offline meddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2008, 05:32:54 PM »
quote]i own you easy and got film of it...shall i post?[/quote]

Do what you wish but instead of putting other people down to build your own lame ego, you could offer to take me to the DA and teach me some things or is Zazen the only one in your squad willing to help other people?
Yes I know I suck, other wise youuuuu would be dead so stop bragging.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2008, 02:47:32 AM »
quote]i own you easy and got film of it...shall i post?

Do what you wish but instead of putting other people down to build your own lame ego, you could offer to take me to the DA and teach me some things or is Zazen the only one in your squad willing to help other people?

You want to go just hit me up...ill be more than willing to show you what i can.
that gos for anyone who wants too.

i have no ego.

R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2008, 02:55:08 AM »
quote]i own you easy and got film of it...shall i post?

lol meddog you seriously have a muppet ankle issue, should i order another case of muppet ankle lube?

fyi agent and zaz post frequent articles I help guys out in the da as do the majority of us, including bip. So Bring the facts before you spit dribble.
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2008, 08:02:38 AM »

You want to go just hit me up...ill be more than willing to show you what i can.
that gos for anyone who wants too.

i have no ego.

bwuahhahahahahaha, oh man.  thanks I needed a laugh.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline FlyinFin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2008, 01:14:25 PM »
Lately I dont even bother looking at the cost or landing them.

When Bingo 262 Lawndart,

:O

Offline sethipus

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2008, 01:25:23 PM »
Lately I dont even bother looking at the cost or landing them.

When Bingo 262 Lawndart,
Reminds me of the Robber Barons who would hold lavish parties and roll cigars out of $100 bills and smoke them just because they could.

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2008, 02:30:26 PM »
i know 50s are deadly...you ever seen one of those guys in Iraq after one of our snipers popped him...yeah nothing left...but it does seem like the 50s in this game have been stepped up to me... IMO
Anybody that has ever fired a Ma Deuce will tell you that the AH .50 is not completely representative of the capability of the real deal. I have  personally perfed a BMP to the point it looked like a jiffy pop commercial. The M2HB can reach out and touch someone as well... I have hit stationary targets at 1800 meters. In A2A mode with API rounds one hit on a wing should do some serious damage.
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.