Author Topic: ATTN: Newcommers! Fly the N1K it's the best plane!  (Read 1202 times)

Offline discod

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.millionaire.com
ATTN: Newcommers! Fly the N1K it's the best plane!
« on: August 15, 2001, 11:49:00 AM »
Hey I'm just trying to be helpful to any new players that might be showing up with the new price change.

It REALLY is considered one of the best planes in the main arena.  It's fast, turns great, and has 4x20mm cannons!  If you don't believe me then go back on this message board and read the thousands of whines and complaints about the N1K.

It's no secret...I'm trying to get you addicted to this game so the skies will be filled with targets for me  :D ...and if you go out as a new player and start flying the 202 then you won't have much fun and you'll whine that we are all cheating and then you'll quit playing.  (ie. no masses of targets for me.)

So please learn this game by flying the N1K and don't listen to those people who call you a dweeb for flying it.  Experienced piolts who know some good combat manuevers do not fear the N1K or any other "dweeb" or "uber" planes.

Once you have learned the N1K and have become addicted to the taste of a fresh kill, then broaden your horizons and try new planes.  Soon you will realize that it's not the plane you should fear but the pilot!

And don't get mad and call anyone a cheater, because everyone knows that no one is cheating.....well except for a few cheaters like Mitsu, Grunherz, Ripsnort, ..oh wait not grunherz he's Rook now! he he he  the only cheaters are those who are not Rook!  Muwhahahhaaaaahahaaaa  Just kiddin guys!  

:D

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2001, 11:52:00 AM »
Let me sound like some members here a few months ago with the Hog Whine Fest (will there be an annual date you guys get together?)  :)

"Perk it perk it perk it Perk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk itPerk it perk it perk it"

Offline discod

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.millionaire.com
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2001, 11:59:00 AM »
ROFLOL Rip!  I miss my CHOG   :(

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2001, 12:31:00 PM »
points for sale, wanna buy some ?

Offline Weave

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2001, 12:44:00 PM »
Are you back to work yet Rip? You got far to much time on your hands.  ;)

Offline Westy MOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2001, 12:50:00 PM »
New people!!  Buy my guide for playing and cheats galore in AH called "My Guide To Playing and Cheats Galore In AH"

Comes complete with a "forward" by Eye and Beurling as well as a lot of color drawings I made myself.

$4.95 and they're going fast, faST, FAST!!!!

OR!!! For $9.95 if you would like to reserve very much the desired autographed copy. Only a very limitd number of these will be available.

[ 08-15-2001: Message edited by: Westy MOL ]

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2001, 01:19:00 PM »
You will burn in hell for this!!!!

Yaaaaahhh!!!!!!

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2001, 01:40:00 PM »
Westy!!! fer 9.95 does it come with EYE's autograph?

SKurj

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2001, 01:45:00 PM »
Originally posted by discod:
ROFLOL Rip!  I miss my CHOG    :(

Hell I fly it more now than I ever have!  I think I have enough perkies to lose 100 in a row before I run out of perk points, but if I really want to do some slaughtering, I just grab a N1K or G10.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2001, 02:03:00 PM »
About 2 weeks after the F4U-1C was perked, I finally said to myself "well I won't feel guilty using perk points to fly it.." I took off from a CV to attack a field under attack. I took down several acks, FHs and a few GVs with bombs 'n rockets. I then proceeded to unleash a barrage of hellfire (Hispano cannons) unto the aircraft vainly trying to take off.

23 kills, 1 refuel/rearm and 1 missing aileron later, I was as giddy as a school girl. Some might remember that night, I was on channel one and after each kill I would yell "It's CHOGIRIFIC" "I'm CHOGIFIED" "It's CHOGACIOUS" and other asinine drivel.   :D
It wuz fun. <G>
-SW

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2001, 02:17:00 PM »
LOL SW, thats funny!  "Unleash the beast!"