Author Topic: John Glenn said this....  (Read 6912 times)

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
Re: John Glenn said this....
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 02:14:33 PM »
It is mighty scary that some idiots actually believe this stuff.

It's also mighty scary that idiots support Obama and Billary :)

We've liberated 2 countries, and got rid of an awful dictator.

How many kids/people have died in the ghetto since we've been in Iraq, or for that matter Afghanistan. I guarantee you, it's ATLEAST 3 times more.

The Americans dont kill civilians on purpose MT but when they do, they're called Nazis by the media. If a terrorist beheads a kid on television and then send it home for his family to see, you're lucky if it gets 5 minutes on the air.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 02:15:26 PM »
If Glenn didn't say it perhaps he should have. What in there isn't true?

It's also worthy of note that the Clinton/Reno attack against Texans in Waco left no survivors. Bush has done much better in Afghanistan and Iraq.

You really need to examine some of the items there. Oh and BTW there were survivors from Waco. Some of the davidians bailed out of the building after the fire started.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 02:17:19 PM »
You really need to examine some of the items there. Oh and BTW there were survivors from Waco. Some of the davidians bailed out of the building after the fire started.

Some of them bailed before the fire started, not after. If you have conflicting facts please enlighten me.

Be more specific, which of those listed is not true? I'm willing to discuss it.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 02:36:59 PM »
So, the point is that they never attacked us.

Pretty sure?  Link?
Real number of what?  The context is military causalities.

No need to go on because this is all you have....a weak attempt to refute facts.

They declared war... what kind of attack should we have waited for?

The Korean Conflict was a UN action. Look it up yourself.

The context is "39 combat related killings ". The actual number of "combat related killings " in Iraq in the past 3 years has been estimated at anyhwere from 45,000 to 600,000 with the best estimate at 150,000. I wonder how many violent deaths there were in Detroit over the same period?

No need to go on, you're done.

Offline Slamfire

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 03:03:44 PM »
It is mighty scary that some idiots actually believe this stuff.

More scary, is that so many idiots don't.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Air Chief Marshal, Elite Top Aces

Offline Slamfire

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 03:10:54 PM »
If Glenn didn't say it perhaps he should have. What in there isn't true?

It's also worthy of note that the Clinton/Reno attack against Texans in Waco left no survivors. Bush has done much better in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Also do not forget that Clinton/Reno exterminated 44+ by chemical weapons (hydrogen cyanide).
Air Chief Marshal, Elite Top Aces

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 03:42:33 PM »

Saddam declared war On the US on more then one occasion. Including on December 27,2000
What kind of attack should we have waited for?
I guess firing missles on our jets enforcing the no fly zone isnt an attack.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 03:43:41 PM »
FDR (DEMOCRAT) led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us; Japan did. From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost ... an average of 112,500 per year. 

Germany was attacking our Allies and had UBoats in the Atlantic Ocean who did attack our shipping fleets under an agreement with Japan, Germany declaired war on the US by attacking our fleets.

Hitler was bound by a promise to Japan to declare war on the US and after the Japanese’s attack on Pearl Harbor December 7th, 1941, he did on December 11th.  All restrictions on German U-boats not to attack American shipping were removed. Almost 400 US ships were sunk by the Germans in Operation Drumbeat (ie the war on America).
"strafing"

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 03:47:15 PM »
Saddam declared war On the US on more then one occasion. Including on December 27,2000
What kind of attack should we have waited for?
I guess firing missles on our jets enforcing the no fly zone isnt an attack.

I predict silence.  He will not respond to this because he can't.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2008, 03:48:45 PM »
So, the point is that they never attacked us.

You shouldn't have slept through history class..
"strafing"

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2008, 03:52:31 PM »

The Korean Conflict was a UN action. Look it up yourself.

The context is "39 combat related killings ". The actual number of "combat related killings " in Iraq in the past 3 years has been estimated at anyhwere from 45,000 to 600,000 with the best estimate at 150,000. I wonder how many violent deaths there were in Detroit over the same period?

No need to go on, you're done.

:lol you're an idiot if you think 150,000 people have died in the war in Iraq. The offical count this time last year was 80,000 estimated at most

I dont think 70,000 people have died in this past year.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2008, 03:56:57 PM »
Germany was attacking our Allies and had UBoats in the Atlantic Ocean who did attack our shipping fleets under an agreement with Japan, Germany declaired war on the US by attacking our fleets.

Hitler was bound by a promise to Japan to declare war on the US and after the Japanese’s attack on Pearl Harbor December 7th, 1941, he did on December 11th.  All restrictions on German U-boats not to attack American shipping were removed. Almost 400 US ships were sunk by the Germans in Operation Drumbeat (ie the war on America).

Iraq invaded our ally Kuwait. Iraq surrendered unconditionally. Iraq refused to abide by the terms of surrender we set. I need to copy this so I can paste it everytime this comes up.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2008, 04:22:05 PM »
"FDR (DEMOCRAT) led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us; Japan did. From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost ... an average of 112,500 per year. "

GERMANY DECLARED WAR ON THE USA AFTER JAPAN ATTACKED THE USA.
Is that one clear?
The first casualties actually happened before the attack, when U.S. vessels got hit in the Atlantic.
So, would you think that a Republican would have kept the USA out of WW2, or....on the other side?
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2008, 04:25:35 PM »
I dont know, do you think a democrat would've actually let us gone to war after we were attacked at Pearl Harbor? A modern democrat I might say. There's so many damn restrictions they'd impose, we'd either lose the war or lose 10x as many men.

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2008, 04:35:52 PM »
"FDR (DEMOCRAT) led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us; Japan did. From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost ... an average of 112,500 per year. "

GERMANY DECLARED WAR ON THE USA AFTER JAPAN ATTACKED THE USA.
Is that one clear?
The first casualties actually happened before the attack, when U.S. vessels got hit in the Atlantic.
So, would you think that a Republican would have kept the USA out of WW2, or....on the other side?

The one about the Vietnam war starting in 1963 was one as well. We had Special Forces' A-teams in Laos and Vietnam as early as 1959.