Author Topic: What gun ?  (Read 1204 times)

Offline Slamfire

• Nickel Member
Re: What gun ?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 07:18:49 PM »
Springfield XD Compact and Kimber Pro Carry II both in .45 ACP. If I make it to the car there will be a Thompson making oh so sweet music.

I'm very eager to try out an XD - a police officer friend of mine told me it's basically a mix of a 1911 and a Glock - the best of both worlds  :aok
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Air Chief Marshal, Elite Top Aces
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline MoeRon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 07:29:05 PM »
Got a Ruger in the nightstand.  And this fall im getting a new Winchester Model 1892 John Wayne.  :salute

http://www.gatguns.com/WinchesterGuns.html

Lotteries are a tax for people who suck at math.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 07:59:59 PM »
Para Ordnance P-14-45. At home, there are a number of weapons, with more on the way. The wife has a Taurus 445. I'm planning on 1/2 dozen more by the end of the year.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 08:08:26 PM »
I'm very eager to try out an XD - a police officer friend of mine told me it's basically a mix of a 1911 and a Glock - the best of both worlds  :aok

I have their Govt. model clone that I used to compete with. All their stuff is good and Ive heard a lot of good things about the XD.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 08:52:42 PM »
On Duty: Glock 21 .40cal 15rd High Cap mags X 3. Bishmaster AR-15 .223 full-auto patrol rifle. Mossberg 12 gag. shotgun.
Off Duty: Glock 27 also carried on duty as a BUG

Home defense, Ruger Blackhawk .45cal revolver in the nightstand. Wife has a S&W 9mm she carries CCW and at home.

Assortment of rifles and shotguns. Usually loaded. In safe.

Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 09:03:10 PM »
I'm planning on 1/2 dozen more by the end of the year.

You must be betting that the Obamessiah is going to win. Am I wrong?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 09:05:20 PM »
You must be betting that the Obamessiah is going to win. Am I wrong?

Yes, actually. I am not yet convinced that his coronation is preordained. I'm just getting in a better position, and I have decided to pick up a few items I desire.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 09:05:56 PM »
My carry piece is a Kimber SIS Pro (in the home or in places like Kentucky) We in IL arent good nuff people to have the right for CCW according to our leaders infinite wisdom...........
My blaster is an Auto-Ord 1911 A1
My home offender is a WASR-10 aka AK-47.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 09:07:48 PM by AAolds »
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline Capt.Joe

• Copper Member
      • Birds of Prey
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 09:08:46 PM »
Being 16 i'm SOL on the CCW buuut i have a Remington 870 12ga i use at the gun club and my dad carries a Double Derringer in .22LR
~*~Birds of Prey "MERLINS"~*~
________
[_|_,o[__]o,
[--|_|- OlllllO-

( )_) ( )_)-)_)
J

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2008, 09:12:44 PM »
I have decided to pick up a few items I desire.

Always a good plan. I laid in a pair of DPMS M4 style Panthers in .308. I figure after the annointing, coronation and beatification I will be able to sell one for approximately 2X what I paid for the pair. I bought in at $550 each, unfired NIB and no, they aren't stolen. You just have to be in the right place at the right time.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 09:27:11 PM by Toad »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2008, 09:16:05 PM »
Re: Emperors Obama's rise.......I predict if he actually wins......... he wont complete the term of office.
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline acfireguy26

• Nickel Member
      • FW
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2008, 09:35:50 PM »
I have a Springfield XD 45 service model , a Charles Daly 1911 45acp(my truck gun) , a taurus model 85 concealed hammer in 38spc(my wifes piece) , a Bushmaster M4 , a Romian made wasr 10 AK47 , mossberg 500 12gauge and about 14 or 15 others. Here are some .

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 05:46:49 AM »
Outstanding line up Acfire. :salute
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 06:36:48 AM »
fireace prepping for a war? :lol
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 07:27:01 AM »
Always a good plan. I laid in a pair of DPMS M4 style Panthers in .308. I figure after the annointing, coronation and beatification I will be able to sell one for approximately 2X what I paid for the pair. I bought in at $550 each, unfired NIB and no, they aren't stolen. You just have to be in the right place at the right time.

Nice buy on the 308's. One thing I'm going to pick up will be an AR-10. I'm never in the right place at the right time.

SaVaGe