Author Topic: L.T.A.R.s  (Read 2136 times)

Offline TheMan

• Copper Member
Re: L.T.A.R.s
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2008, 07:54:15 PM »
Wonder how long before they print, frame and hang this statement in Moil's office.   :rofl   :rock   :salute
Aahhahahahahahhhahahaha God I think I woke the neighbors up on that one , good stuff right there. :rock

Offline wojo71

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2008, 10:07:38 PM »

L.T.A.R.  "god"     :salute

LTARwojo
LTARwojo        
Proud father of a U.S. Marine....Proud grandson of Lt Col Hamel Goodin (ret)   B-17 pilot. 305th BG /364th SQD

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2008, 10:12:19 PM »
... my thoughts as I approach an enemy base are: "Please don't let there be LTARs Please don't let there be LTARs Please don't let there be LTARs ... etc." 

+1
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2008, 04:13:53 AM »
Thank You ALL for the very kind words and thoughts about the L.T.A.R.s,  we think highly of all the other squads and groups,  we like to help out in anyway that we can, by the group or a single member.
we dont mind helping out.

We do know are stuff and hold are own, :salute   but we are looking for new members that know there stuff and can hold there own with this group.  doesnt have to be top notch but good in some area's.

we strive at being kind and helpfull but we do have a military type of order that keeps us in line and on a goal.  tho we do have are free nights do as you will type of nights.   if you think your LTAR material then try us out,   we take those that have played more then 6 mounths and devoted there time to knowing 1 or 2 aspects of the game, GVing or flying or knowing something to offer the group,  pryer military is a plus.  but contact me or another if youd like to join.

chrish@lisco.com    (temp recruiter)
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2008, 04:27:23 AM »
L.T.A.R.Lyric1 Has a nice ring to it. Sorry though not going any place soon.

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2008, 04:32:31 AM »
sorry one to many letteres in the name, thanks for trying out tho. :aok     heheheheee
i dont know Lyric1 you might be just to good for the group heheheeeheee  tho i dont know your KD  maby you cant hit the brad side of a barn with a pea shooter.   :aok
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2008, 04:38:07 AM »
sorry one to many letteres in the name, thanks for trying out tho. :aok     heheheheee
i dont know Lyric1 you might be just to good for the group heheheeeheee  tho i dont know your KD  maby you cant hit the brad side of a barn with a pea shooter.   :aok
Ask some of your LTAR brethren that I have worked with on my lead to air ratio. I think I can hold my own in that department. :aok  As far as my kill to death I don't know either? :lol

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2008, 04:48:00 AM »
with a good player like yourself,  would be nice to have on hand lyric1,  i know you as a fine player and a good one at that,  if you say no thats ok,    well be there on the field if needed.

LTARSMKER
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2008, 04:52:30 AM »
with a good player like yourself,  would be nice to have on hand lyric1,  i know you as a fine player and a good one at that,  if you say no thats ok,    well be there on the field if needed.

LTARSMKER
Would be honoured to be in a squad such as yours. I am content with my squad at present. Thank you for the offer though.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 05:34:39 AM by lyric1 »

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2008, 05:00:39 AM »
im kiding with leric here,  hies a good stick and an all around good player of this game.  high respect to him and his group or squad from ltars.  hies a funny guy full of laughs  i like him,  may we fight together some day?

LTARsmker
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 05:14:56 AM by chrish483 »
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2008, 02:04:27 PM »
I like bombing them and shooting them with rockets from my 190F-8. :D  Those guys never give up. :aok

As the charter member of the LTARD reaction/extermination squad, I have noticed that in chasing them around the map, they generally are great fighters.... just tend to leave once they run into anyone that has a clue in GV's.  In general, one good GV driver, who uses a town or terrain well, will make them go to the next base. They seem to prefer nugget bashing.

I will say this.... those guys have some hella good radar guided ZSU's.  Forget about air attack on a base defended by them.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Wyld45

• Copper Member
      • AH2 Rough Rider Bugler
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2008, 02:48:23 PM »

Thought you L.T.A.R.s might get a grin outta this too.  :salute

".......Who's your favorite LTAR?.....IT DOESNT MATTER who your favorite LTAR is!,
            And it doesnt matter if its,"LTAR Rouge" or "LTAR Rumbl" "LTAR Rapunzel" or "LTAR Rumplestilskin"!
            The only thing that matters is this, when you hear that distinctive sound,and you look up
            toward the sky and see one-hundred screaming knights,....all in great anticipation of
            "Laying the Smack-Down" on ALLLL your "Cndy-A's"  ".
RRWyld45  1138th "Rough Riders" Bomber Wing

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2008, 05:33:25 PM »
Ltards arent that hard 2 shoot down lol, they all fly spits,hurricanes,nikis :aok

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline LTARogue

• Copper Member
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2008, 03:27:36 PM »
I think I fly everything (which is why I am the master of none) but I just like to have fun. And Moray I hope we dont move somewhere else on purpose when there is a good GV battle. I like a good tank battle and I'm sure there are some good tankers out there that will back me up and say that I don't mind dying a bunch of times just to break a camp or get into a town. Sometimes the boss calls us away to hit another town or.....wife ack pops or something. Sometimes it is better to not get bogged down at one place if you are doing a great job defending it. If we can move to another base and take it that might be to our tactical advantage. I always enjoy tanking against you because it is very challenging as well as Wonder, Penetr8tr, lynx, and all the other good ones. Great comments on this post and it is good to hear from all of you. I do need someone to teach me how to fly the F4u :) You know, so I dont nose into the ground.  :D

LTARogue

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2008, 06:40:41 PM »
I think I fly everything (which is why I am the master of none) but I just like to have fun. And Moray I hope we dont move somewhere else on purpose when there is a good GV battle. I like a good tank battle and I'm sure there are some good tankers out there that will back me up and say that I don't mind dying a bunch of times just to break a camp or get into a town. Sometimes the boss calls us away to hit another town or.....wife ack pops or something. Sometimes it is better to not get bogged down at one place if you are doing a great job defending it. If we can move to another base and take it that might be to our tactical advantage. I always enjoy tanking against you because it is very challenging as well as Wonder, Penetr8tr, lynx, and all the other good ones. Great comments on this post and it is good to hear from all of you. I do need someone to teach me how to fly the F4u :) You know, so I dont nose into the ground.  :D

LTARogue

if you didnt nose into the ground then you wouldnt be LTAR material bro LMFAO just kidding. but wanted to say great D last night, altho we still took the base by distracting yall to move to another base while we came back and smaked you with low numbers left at that field still was a good D
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey