Author Topic: Port  (Read 548 times)

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
Port
« on: August 06, 2008, 02:29:48 AM »
Small wish here.  Is it possible we can have the ramps at the port fixed?  Whenever one drives up onto the docks they must come to a complete stop half-way up the ramp and then start moving again, in a plane the engine breaks when going up it.  Hopefully it's not something complex to fix, and if itt is not possible for one reason or another, oh well, just asking :aok.

It is almost as if the vehicle falls through the ramps half way.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 02:56:46 AM by 1701E »
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Port
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 04:38:51 AM »
Small wish here.  Is it possible we can have the ramps at the port fixed?  Whenever one drives up onto the docks they must come to a complete stop halfway up the ramp and then start moving again, in a plane the engine breaks when going up it.  Hopefully it's not something complex to fix, and if It is not possible for one reason or another, oh well, just asking :oak.

It is almost as if the vehicle falls through the ramps half way.
I assume you are talking about the propeller on planes when you mean taking it up a ramp & getting a broken engine? Most of the planes from that era would have had propellers that are only inches from the ground when taking off & landing. So logic would dictate that the propeller (being at the front of most planes) going up a 20 to 30 degree ramp would hit said ramp first before the wheels would. Hence your term of broken engine would result. As far the tanks go I would agree.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 04:42:20 AM by lyric1 »

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 12:58:32 PM »
Well i was aiming mostly for tanks having trouble, could really care less about the planes, but i would just pointing it out.  Sorry it's poor wording, I am a terrible writer/worder.  Meesa a colage stoodent, need more English courses :D.
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 01:00:23 PM »
This bug has been around a while. Definite, "Yes!" :aok
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.