Author Topic: South Osetia under attack  (Read 102764 times)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: South Osetia under attack
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2008, 09:30:09 AM »
Hey Boroda, does it really bother you to be the last die hard communist in the area?

I imagine it must be hard.

You know, to realize the world doesn't revolve around you and all   :D

What makes you think that I am a communist? "Russian=commie=kill him" - perfect cold war logic.

Your problem is that you think that your opponents are not human, that you have a right to kill in the name of your sacred "democracy" that you worship irrationally. Isn't it strange for you that a planned victim sometimes gives you a big kick in the bellybutton instead of just watching how you and your puppets cut it's throat? Unfair, isn't it? "Bloody Vietnamese, they shot doen poor McCaine, and he suffered sooo much!"

Get real. You are not the only big guy in the neighbourhood, and you can't protect all your sidekicks. This one is already spitting out broken teeth, it's a good lesson for others.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2008, 09:47:08 AM »
Georgian president, Saakashvili, shared another pearl of wisdom. He asked United States to join the war on Georgian side (sic!). "Now it's not only Georgia under attack, it's an attack against America and it's values" - he said.

Just curious: how many Americans want another war, this time with Russia, to save mass-murderers who completely destroyed a big city killing thousands last night, carpet-bombing and using rocket artillery against apartment blocks?

Offline Mojava

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2008, 10:24:30 AM »
 So let me get this straight, the Russians funded the separatist party in Georgia. They provided them with cash and weapons. So when the Georgians confronted them, the Russians jumped in claiming they had been attacked first.  That's pretty rich.  Hey Boroda I have a bridge in California I'll sell you....cheap.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2008, 10:33:57 AM »
So let me get this straight, the Russians funded the separatist party in Georgia. They provided them with cash and weapons. So when the Georgians confronted them, the Russians jumped in claiming they had been attacked first.  That's pretty rich.  Hey Boroda I have a bridge in California I'll sell you....cheap.

Funded?! Provided with cash and weapons!? What's your source?

Osetins and Abkhazs had Autonomous Republics in Gerorgian SSR. In 1991 Georgians cancelled autonomies and tried to set up their own administrations there, that was followed with armed attacks and genocide of local population. Back in 1992 Russia helped Georgia that was losing that conflicts, as I said - Russian marines literlally saved Georgian president from being captured. Later in the 1990s Georgia gave shelter to Chechen terrorists, supplying and hosting them in Kodori Gorge. And last night they started an assault against South Osetia, burning 6 villages and completely destroying South Osetian capital, Tskhinval. 90% of South Osetians are Russian citizens. SO and Abkhazian population voted several times for separating from Georgia and joining Russian Federation, but Russia insisted on territorial integrity of Georgia. This time Georgian regime went a little bit too far, killing thousands and executing captured Russian peace-keepers.

Keep watching CNN. They tell you the truth, they never lie. Remember evil Saddam and his horrible weapons of mass destruction!  :rock

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2008, 10:36:24 AM »
...and completely destroying South Osetian capital, Tskhinval.

That was quick! Didn't the heroic Russians get there in time?
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2008, 10:40:16 AM »
This time Georgian regime went a little bit too far, killing thousands and executing captured Russian peace-keepers.

Still waiting on proof of this to hit our news. Only pictures to come out are the same 3 recycled ones. A few launchers with no markings sitting in a random field.... A tank column, and a burning tank... that's it. What are the names of these villages that were leveled? Can they be linked on google earth?

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2008, 10:41:16 AM »
What makes you think that I am a communist? "Russian=commie=kill him" - perfect cold war logic.

Ummm, maybe it's your avatar?
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2008, 10:46:08 AM »
...mass-murderers who completely destroyed a big city killing thousands last night, carpet-bombing and using rocket artillery against apartment blocks?

So they have already completely destroyed a big city? In couple of hours?

Riiiiight. :)

Are you making this up (as usual) or are they really claiming that a city is alreadycompletely destroyed in the Russian media (That wouldn't suprise me one bit either, though.)?
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2008, 10:46:42 AM »

Just curious: how many Americans want another war, this time with Russia, to save mass-murderers who completely destroyed a big city killing thousands last night, carpet-bombing and using rocket artillery against apartment blocks?

Now I'm confused! I thought it was the Russians that completely destroyed Grozny killing thousands, carpet-bombing and using rocket artillery against apartment blocks?

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2008, 10:51:09 AM »
It's quite important to the US, because it provides military aid to Georgia, and even pays salary to Georgian government...

Proof please. Link please. Put up or shut up, otherwise you're just swallowing propoganda that your state controlled TV stations report to you.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2008, 10:56:34 AM »
Carpet bombing? Have you looked at the Georgian Air Force? I must have missed those Strategic bombers in their arsenal.

Boroda - you have really out done yourself this time (and that's saying something).

"Thousands dead in huge bombing raid on city"  :rofl
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2008, 10:57:54 AM »
Now I'm confused! I thought it was the Russians that completely destroyed Grozny killing thousands, carpet-bombing and using rocket artillery against apartment blocks?

Apparently they were given 2 weeks warning to vacate - only terrorists remained...

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2008, 11:05:59 AM »
Funded?! Provided with cash and weapons!? What's your source?

Virtually the only significant economic asset that South Ossetia possesses is control of the Roki Tunnel that links Russia and Georgia, from which the South Ossetian government reportedly obtains as much as a third of its budget by levying customs duties on freight traffic. The separatist officials admitted that Tskhinvali received more than 60 percent of its 2006 budget revenue directly from the Russian government.

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2008, 11:28:27 AM »
Interesting... Google Maps blanked out Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan.

octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2008, 11:53:54 AM »
This is "win win" for Putin.

It will be an easy victory. They should have no problem kicking Georgias butt, most of all considering the people in SO want nothing to do with Saakashvili. Whom has been raceing at breakneck speed to integrate with NATO in order to shore up support for just such a reality. Putin has been trying hard to provke all this for awhile because he wants to torpedo Georgias integration with the West before it firms up with a full NATO membership.

OK, so now its "on". Putin will get his splendid little war and get huge waves at home, "who doesnt like winning a war"? He will weaken Georgias position across the board, frighten other NATO states that allowing Georgia might draw them into a full scale war with Russia.

But most importantly he will get a stranglehold on the central Asian oil and gas pipeline. Thats what really is at stake here. If Putin can pull off a victory and bring Georgia back into the fold, under Russian influence again, it will strengthen Russias European strangelhold on oil and natural gas. As an added plus conflict in the region will keep energy prices  high, which again helps Russia.

Like I said, Putin cant lose here. Clever boy.

And if anyone thinks the Russians are doing this out of concern for the well being of South Osetians??? Well I think you have to generous an outlook on Russian government.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 11:56:22 AM by Rich46yo »
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"