Author Topic: Saving Setup  (Read 341 times)

Offline Kitt18

• Zinc Member
      • 337th Black Sheep TFS
Saving Setup
« on: August 15, 2008, 07:05:49 AM »
I am getting a new computer today, and I have changed several settings to my keys and stick. Is there a way to transfer the settings when I install AHII to the new computer. I have searched through the website and was unable to find the help I need.

337th Black Sheep TFS

"Kitt, you got 2 Spits and a high Hurri on you. Let me know if u get in trouble"...sprkplg

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
Re: Saving Setup
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 07:12:43 AM »
Copy your settings folder from your current install on your current puter to your new puter fella.

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline doleboy

• Copper Member
      • mushrooms
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 08:16:38 AM »
I'd copy the entire HTC folder and put it in the program files folder on your new pc. Then manually replace start menu shortcuts. It'll be much quicker.
We shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be.

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 08:28:59 AM »
After install that'd work - i'd install, replace the settings, skins etc folders personally. Each to their own tho.

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.