Author Topic: So Long Bish  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Cajunn

• Nickel Member
Re: So Long Bish
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 11:55:05 PM »
Its been an Interesting 2 years in AH but until the game is properly safe guarded I can honestly say I wont be coming back. There are way to many people taking short cuts to the top. Cable pulling is becoming the norm. The ability to see through and shoot through objects. There are to many on Bishop side to name that I have flown with your good people.
Stay on top of this community try and get the game more balanced so folks that really do all the hard work are recognized for what they do not how they game the game.

I have sent film after film to AH and I had a squad mate do the same and they always have an excuse and say that its not possible. IMO they can't stop it so they don't deal with it!!!
“The important thing [in tactics] is to suppress the enemy's useful actions but allow his useless actions. However, doing this alone is defensive.”

Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)
Japanese Samurai & Philosopher

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2008, 11:58:42 PM »

I have sent film after film to AH and I had a squad mate do the same and they always have an excuse and say that its not possible. IMO they can't stop it so they don't deal with it!!!
Treading on thin ice here.

Offline Cajunn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2008, 12:14:53 AM »
Treading on thin ice here.

Its the truth! And after i sent my complaint in i thought about it and it would be impossible for them to stop it "IF" its going on!
“The important thing [in tactics] is to suppress the enemy's useful actions but allow his useless actions. However, doing this alone is defensive.”

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2008, 12:40:57 AM »

Its the truth! And after i sent my complaint in i thought about it and it would be impossible for them to stop it "IF" its going on!
I don't know how HTC checks things I do know that people get caught & then they are gone. I am sure HTC staff must have a way of checking for sure. If nothing happens to said warper or what ever they are doing they must have checked out clean.

Offline Cajunn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2008, 01:29:14 AM »
I don't know how HTC checks things I do know that people get caught & then they are gone. I am sure HTC staff must have a way of checking for sure. If nothing happens to said warper or what ever they are doing they must have checked out clean.

Well I don't know, all I know is that there is some strange happenings sometimes and I have sent films to AH and I know others that have also. And as for as shooting through hills and objects I have been accused of that also and Since the last patch i don't think it goes on as much. But sometime I can see a tank from where I'm at and they can't see me, it might only be the pin gun but I shoot them and they accuse me of cheating, I don't even answer them anymore.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2008, 01:34:55 AM »

Well I don't know, all I know is that there is some strange happenings sometimes and I have sent films to AH and I know others that have also. And as for as shooting through hills and objects I have been accused of that also and Since the last patch i don't think it goes on as much. But sometime I can see a tank from where I'm at and they can't see me, it might only be the pin gun but I shoot them and they accuse me of cheating, I don't even answer them anymore.
I too have seen strange stuff while in play but nothing I could say was out right cheating. That is why I have never sent in a film. Now I have seen films of out right cheats & those individuals are all gone.

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2008, 01:42:09 AM »

HTC doesn't discuss what they do to anyone suspected of shady behavior. If you send in film, just forget about it. If it's a connection issue, there's not much to be done about it if the normal tweaks don't resolve it. If it's more than that, it will be dealt with swiftly & without comment.  :salute
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2008, 08:36:25 AM »

If after thinking about it, and you figured out that it would be impossible stop, then why did you then send "film after film" ... me thinks you are exaggerating.

An excuse ? ... so what you are saying is that you believe that HTC is lying to you and just making up "excuses" to satisfy you ?

You are right on one thing ... HTC, nor any company, can do anything about internet induced lag. If the film data that you did sent in showed any signs of "shady behavior", that person would be banned immediately and you would never know ... HTC will never respond back to you telling you the outcome.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2008, 08:38:24 AM »
HTC, nor any company, can do anything about internet induced lag. If the film data that you did sent in showed any signs of "shady behavior", that person would be banned immediately and you would never know ... HTC will never respond back to you telling you the outcome.
Slap is wise, listen to him! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2008, 10:42:31 AM »
Satellite is terrible for gaming, it's worse than using dial up.

ya i hear ya, what sux is i cant switch over to dial up due to the fact that i live, on someone Else's property so i am stuck with the satellite for now.
 :( :cry :( :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2008, 10:54:54 AM »
School will be in soon and alot of this will stop. :salute
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2008, 10:57:33 AM »
adios gaB00B
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2008, 11:01:12 AM »
School will be in soon and alot of this will stop. :salute

Alot of "this" does actually never happen, especially all that "shooting through bulidings / hills / trees" stuff.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2008, 12:26:42 PM »
 :salute
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2008, 12:36:03 PM »
Alot of "this" does actually never happen, especially all that "shooting through bulidings / hills / trees" stuff.

Yea, I believe that alot of that was a glitch that was fixed a few patchs back.  But alot of the stick stirrers, cable pulling, game the gamers are going back to school.  I can't wait. 
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.