Author Topic: Sweet corn  (Read 594 times)

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Sweet corn
« on: August 13, 2008, 07:17:10 PM »
Just came out of the field earlier and now dripping with butter

MMMMMMM
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
Re: Sweet corn
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 07:21:13 PM »
Nothing better then fresh sweet corn right out of the field in the summer.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 08:51:13 PM »
Just came out of the field earlier and now dripping with butter

You are eating corn when you could have made ethanol?  And the butter could be biodiesel?

I have an empty fuel tank and no patience with your obviously unpatriotic actions.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 08:57:05 PM »
I have some corn cobs that could be burned for steam power
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 09:36:54 PM »
Hmmmm, considering that the cellulosic part of corn is indigestible by humans and will be "seen" again, I think he can still send you some for making ethanol.   :D  :uhoh

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 09:38:31 PM »
I have big hands. I mean BIG hands.  I just uprooted ONE Yukon Gold 'tator plant, each tator was LARGER than my big hand. (Did I mention I have big hands?) It made enough mash 'tators for 8 people.

Nothing better eaten than when you grow your own.  :rock

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 09:57:45 PM »
I have big hands. I mean BIG hands.  I just uprooted ONE Yukon Gold 'tator plant, each tator was LARGER than my big hand. (Did I mention I have big hands?) It made enough mash 'tators for 8 people.

Nothing better eaten than when you grow your own.  :rock

Tater Salad
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 09:59:00 PM »
I was just doing the dishes from when my son and I had some good sweet corn. I miss it already. Been freezing tomatoes and peppers tonight. Didn't grow any corn. Not enough room. Hoping to make homemade catsup.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter