Author Topic: TanK KluB Is Done  (Read 4068 times)

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
Re: TanK KluB Is Done
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2008, 09:56:44 PM »
I'm not suprised, all I ever see Tachyon do is vultch bases in the DA. :rolleyes:
I guess if it's airborn he can't hit. Don't give up Sloehand.
<S>
Oh he can hit it. But it has to be with his quad 20mm's in a Tempest.

Tachyon is the biggest tool in the DA.

storch

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2008, 09:58:39 PM »
Look at the names.  Obviously squeeker turdlets who will be back in school in 2 weeks.  Take a few to cool down and realize how many people were really enjoying this.  Actually, I planned on joining the next one, so, if you end it now, I shall be forced to kick your scrawny arse. ;)

Actually, an idea.  I bet you could get 2 or 3 players to volunteer to fly protective cap over the area.  It'd be my pleasure, and I have LOTS of squaddies who I'm sure would help out if I asked.  Just an offer.
sign me up for that.  I'd be happy to help cap the event. 

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 10:01:51 PM »
We really do need some DA police
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 10:03:25 PM »
Gimme some notice Sloehand, id be happy to help cap as well
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 10:04:23 PM »
I'd help CAP as well.
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2008, 10:05:45 PM »
Oh he can hit it. But it has to be with his quad 20mm's in a Tempest.

Tachyon is the biggest tool in the DA.
He got me once in a vultch as I was rolling to a stop on the runway. I reupped and killed his tempest three times that night with an F6F. He doesn't have much to offer in the way of a fight if his opponant is in the air IMO. I'd be all for capping tanklub myself. :aok

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2008, 10:11:30 PM »
At least in the DA. 

Admittedly, I'm very pissed, angry and combative at the moment, but I doubt any calming down will change my mind.

We just had a some people (Tachyon, 79nerdie & later 876532) purposely try to disrupt the TanK Klub event, and when you bomb people who are defenseless against you, and not even playing the same game as you, you usually succeed. 

In spite of being asked, politely via IM and their own vox channel, several times in their flight to the vehicle area, not to interfere, they brought aircraft and ordinance over anyway, witht he intention of deliberatly disrupting whatever was going on.

Then again later, after we moved TanK KluB to the oppisite end of the map to another vehicle base for jeep race, one of their numbers (they were all on same vox channel together) came over and killed half the jeeps during the race after being ask repeatedly not to interfere.

I'm sorry to say, after working hard to manage and referee these games for everyone, trying to run them fairly, see that everyone gets a chance to play and make them interesting and fun, my frustration and anger at this childish, unmannerly and anti-social behavior finally spilled over and I used inappropriate language.  Something I've never done in over 3 years of flying AH.  HOWEVER, they richly deserved that and much worse.

However, the upshot is, since I have no ability in the DA to control people who get their sole enjoyment from disrupting and injuring others (please feel free to substitute a words I'd really like to use if I could.  I'll give you a hint. It starts with an "F"), and as I'm sure this will now happen more often, I won't continue with TanK KluB in the DA.

And I don't need any crap about 'don't let them chase you away', etc.  I don't play sitting duck for anyone, and I have lots better things to do with my time as well.

I still expect to be talking with the CM group about putting this in the SEA and if that goes through then great.  If not, then TanK KluB is over for me.

My apologies to all that enjoyed the games, but RL has me with very few raw nerves left and little patience for this kind of behavior.  TanK KluB was fun to do, but I don't need the aggravation.

Tachyon is the same idiot who Vulches and CAPs bases in the DA.

HTC Please deal with him. I've had enough of him as has everyone else. This is too far.

Next sunday, I'll be lurking over TC in a Temp ready to pounce on Tachyon if need be. Please dont get rid of it.  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :furious
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2008, 10:14:11 PM »
Well there ya go Sloe.  Plenty of offers to help out.  People know what's good for the community and will band together when needed.  It's all on you now Bud.  What'll it be?   :salute
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2008, 10:21:34 PM »
If ya need any more cappers, I'd be glad to help.  Not the greatest pilot, but not the worst :D.
 :salute

-Xcelsior
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2008, 10:32:46 PM »
Sorry to hear that Sloe, That is sad on their part.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2008, 10:45:00 PM »
id be happy to break out the sidewinders out on him...even tho i usually only use them on 1plus44  :D
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2008, 11:16:27 PM »
As Ranger offered, I would be more than happy to provide some air cover and whack a few turds for you, just shoot me a pm if you set up another one.

shamus
Indeed for me as well. I'm not a big GV-er, but I'd be happy to provide some air cover, just let me know, I'll see if I can get on for a while.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Buzzard7

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2008, 11:41:16 PM »
Run a cap for some guys having a club meet?
I'm in!! Hell I would even up a wirble or osti if I was better in them.
I'll stick with capping in a fighter, squeeze the trigger till they go boom.
Sloehand send me a PM if ya need me.

For those clowns that disrupted the club I say, vulch them till they run off crying. Shouldn't take long.

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2008, 11:44:00 PM »
That's the same bunch that only flies tempests over the DA pond, right? :rolleyes:
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Buzzard7

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2008, 11:46:02 PM »
Anybody notice that Tachyon has only played a total of 47 minutes this tour?
Shade?
Do they only fly in the DA? One of them has no score to look at.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 11:50:30 PM by Buzzard7 »