Author Topic: now heres a player to b dealt with  (Read 917 times)

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Re: now heres a player to b dealt with
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 12:24:59 AM »
Dastrdly, this is a matter best dealt with directly through HTC support@hitechcreations.com.  This really isn't the place for it, it only starts flame wars and the like.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2008, 02:09:10 AM »
It sounds like the guy knows he has a bad connection but doesnt know how to go about fixing it. Just send his name to Skuzzy and let Tech support work with him. I see guys that consistently have bad connections too and I actually feel a little sympathetic with them. I mean when you are 1.5k away and the guy has turned and fired in the wrong direction what are you supposed to think? In a perfect world we would all have smooth connections and all our wars would be fought on AH but then we wake up and this is what we have.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 02:13:17 AM »
It sounds like the guy knows he has a bad connection but doesnt know how to go about fixing it. Just send his name to Skuzzy and let Tech support work with him. I see guys that consistently have bad connections too and I actually feel a little sympathetic with them. I mean when you are 1.5k away and the guy has turned and fired in the wrong direction what are you supposed to think? In a perfect world we would all have smooth connections and all our wars would be fought on AH but then we wake up and this is what we have.

Most people don't actually want to have a bad connection. We find them horrible to try to hit, but they have an equally horrible time trying to hit anyone else.
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2008, 04:14:54 AM »
i get attacked by a few panes.... nothing new, but 1 of them is worping on my six. he gets hits even though his angle (due to worps) is incorrect. he humbly appoligises & says " i know i worp but i cant help it". i says to him.... maybe u should restrict yourself to gv's & bombing being its unfare to others that he has a problem.

Had exact same situation with someone else few days back, warping all over ended up warping in front and colliding with me, he got the kill and I died, this happened not once but twice as he landed more kills. Even had his CO pipe up on 200 saying he couldn't help it...  :rolleyes:

Same opinion, either the server should boot  a bad connection or they should stick with GVs and buffs.

<S>...-Gixer