Author Topic: Funny Must Watch  (Read 884 times)

Offline Pannono

• Silver Member
Re: Funny Must Watch
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 02:49:15 AM »
pwnt
Pannono
Proud Member of Pigs On The Wing
8 Player H2H: 2006-07
MA Tours: 87, 97-113, 143-144, 160-Present
FSO: JG54

Offline SAS_KID

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/saskid
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 03:27:27 AM »
This fight wasn't worth posting both of them flew poorly.
Quote from: hitech on Today at 09:27:26 AM
What utter and compete BS, quite frankly I should kick you off this bbs for this post.

The real truth is you do not like the answer.

HiTech

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 06:40:23 AM »
Bragging over a duel is childish, it dishonors the idea, I didn't watch the film the fact that it was posted here is all I need to know.

I don't know the OP and I don't know Pacerr, But you should have enough pride in your winning a duel to not try and embarass someone who took the time to duel you.

By doing this you have ruined your victory by saying your win was worthless as your opponent was not worth fighting.

And you have cut your chances of getting future duels with others as they can now see that you are not in it for the fight, just for the bragging.

And you have killed whatever chance there was to get to know pacerr and maybe become friends with him or any of his freinds.

One set of duels proves very little in my opinion, but posting and bragging about the results speaks volumes.

ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 08:21:38 AM »
Bragging over a duel is childish, it dishonors the idea, I didn't watch the film the fact that it was posted here is all I need to know.

I don't know the OP and I don't know Pacerr, But you should have enough pride in your winning a duel to not try and embarass someone who took the time to duel you.

By doing this you have ruined your victory by saying your win was worthless as your opponent was not worth fighting.

And you have cut your chances of getting future duels with others as they can now see that you are not in it for the fight, just for the bragging.

And you have killed whatever chance there was to get to know pacerr and maybe become friends with him or any of his freinds.

One set of duels proves very little in my opinion, but posting and bragging about the results speaks volumes.

^^^^ Truth.  Amen.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline lengro

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 08:37:51 AM »
yanksfan  :salute
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!" Tuco - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 08:54:07 AM »
A "duel" is the best of 5.

A single fight proves nothing.

I fought a Dweeb Lake griefer once in an "official" duel @ a diff base and he beat me the 1st round.  (it happens)

I then proceded to destroy 'em 4-5 times in a row in 1-2 moves.

After he won the frist fight he was bragin' and talking smack for a good 10min non-stop with his squeaker buddies all chiming in.

By the 5th fight he was asking for my help and wanting training.

Can't judge much by one single bout.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 09:15:35 AM »
Forgive me, but is shooting pacerr down something special ?
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 09:18:33 AM »

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 11:17:48 AM »
Forgive me, but is shooting pacerr down something special ?
Thats what I think. Just another noob got pwnt, who cares.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."