Author Topic: Pacerr, 1-1  (Read 1317 times)

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
Re: Pacerr, 1-1
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 10:33:01 PM »
President Kennedy was killed by the mafia

he was, y did his jerk back wen he was shot? heads dont go back wen shot from back. It's proven that there was a shooter onthe Grassy knoll, and in a man hole cover. why would the CIA say at the last minute "Mr. President, its a nice day should take the convertible top off, and go down this road instead, also, drive slowly so you can wave to more of your citizens"? CIA wouldnt do all this, then actually kill him, mafia was invovled, and most probably did the shooting.
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 10:46:34 PM »
Glad to see a Pacerr Dis-thread get turned into whose Shade account  is Cmustard, and who the hell was on the grassy knoll.

LMFAO!!!
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2008, 12:53:28 AM »
he was, y did his jerk back wen he was shot? heads dont go back wen shot from back. It's proven that there was a shooter onthe Grassy knoll, and in a man hole cover. why would the CIA say at the last minute "Mr. President, its a nice day should take the convertible top off, and go down this road instead, also, drive slowly so you can wave to more of your citizens"? CIA wouldnt do all this, then actually kill him, mafia was invovled, and most probably did the shooting.

Mafia isn't involved in Dallas, never was.  :rolleyes:
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2008, 04:12:45 AM »
I'm not saying that uberslet is a Cmusterd shade, but that is definitely cmustard using ubers account. Uberslet used to let vanscrew fly with his account to get perks.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2008, 09:22:56 AM »
I'm not saying that uberslet is a Cmusterd shade, but that is definitely cmustard using ubers account. Uberslet used to let vanscrew fly with his account to get perks.
wat? i may have asked van too, but he never did. and as ive said, y would i let some1 else fight my fight?
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2008, 12:25:24 PM »
who cares? pacerr enjoys the game whichever way he likes ^_^. Stop hating!
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'