Author Topic: Memorable PMs  (Read 4055 times)

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
Re: Memorable PMs
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2008, 10:33:38 AM »
I got a nice one from someone tonight after I used supps to fix my tiger between hits.
I invited him to film it next time, he didn't like that and he logged :lol
You know when you get an in game PM you're doing it right. :aok
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 10:38:34 AM by SD67 »
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2008, 10:38:39 AM »
I feel so left out.  Nobody sends me annoying PM's.  Not that those will ever get my goat; although I do admit to using PM's to taunt 7 get someone back to where I am at so I can kill 'em again.....like BigPat :devil

Fight Like a Girl

Offline JHerne

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »
Best one I got....

I was in a 5" gun on a CV, throwing AA shells towards a furball. Turns out I was throwing long and my shells were landing on the edge of the runway of the base, where I was conveniently killing a/c that were upping...

I was accused in PM of vulching, with all sorts of nasty commentary about my family, my dog, and something involving farm animals that I've pushed to the nether-reaches of my brain. I politely replied back that I wasn't doing it on purpose, and that he should spawn from the other end of the runway next time.

When I landed my kills and he read that it was coming from a ship gun, he actually apologized.

Fortunately, I'm not good enough to be warranted as anything but an easy target, so I don't get PM'd much.

J
Skunkworks AvA Researcher and
Primary Cause of Angst

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2008, 11:44:59 AM »
I was off a cv last week and received a completely unnecessary HO from a dhog so sent a swift PM (I hardly ever send them so if u get one, you probably deserve it ;)) only to see the guy land a bunch as a gunner, so I apologised and said I couldnt really blame a 5" for hoing. cant have been you though Herne cus all I sent was "learn some ACM :/" and thats about as harsh as I get :)

Krimm if you want some real PMing kill twentyfo for a guaranteed tirade of abuse :lol
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2008, 11:53:18 AM »
I'd post one right now that would pretty much be "untoppable", but I'd be Banned.   I enjoy playing the game.    :rock

Grow a pair and post it...hahahahahaha  :D

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2008, 12:28:47 PM »
Best one i can recall for me was in the AvA arena, when it was called the Combat Theatre or whatever it was.  We were on the Fin-Rus set up and there were quite a few people online.  For realism they had killshooter off and because it was quiet, there was a bit of teamkilling going on - all in good fun.

I was climbing away from an enemy base, and i hear over vox "Check your 6 Furball, i'm going to f*** you up", i look up top right and see the name "Storch" in a private vox, look back and he is 800 my 6 and just starting firing.

3 or so seconds later, he had exploded after i barrel rolled him.  :devil :lol

I used to have it on film somewhere, it was so good.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2008, 01:52:03 PM »
PM's are for amateurs.  You haven't really arrived until someone tunes vox to you and rants for a full minute without taking a single breath.

Offline Dream Child

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2008, 07:08:28 PM »
PM's are for amateurs.  You haven't really arrived until someone tunes vox to you and rants for a full minute without taking a single breath.

Twice...from the same guy...each time after shooting him down.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2008, 07:14:07 PM »
Anyone remember the recent 50 B25 off the CV Doolitle mission??? (happened this summer). one SB gunner got how many kills???think it was 38 with one shell, i PMed him on that and told him nice luck, he responded with something funny like, don't let me get a target as big as vans's ego or sumthing  :rofl
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2008, 07:36:44 PM »
Just recieved one from wayne81, about 20 min ago... proclaiming "YOUR A HOING RUNNING LITTLE B***H!!!". "YES I HAVE FILM WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IT".  Told 'em to send me the film... 

There was some other stuff, though I was fighting and didn't get a snapshot like 5points. That is hilarious!!!

BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2008, 07:41:29 PM »
Holy crap, I just spent 5 min starring at your avatar B.  Hope I can get the drool out between the keys!
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2008, 07:50:31 PM »
Holy crap, I just spent 5 min starring at your avatar B.  Hope I can get the drool out between the keys!

LOL!!! She never drops it!
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2008, 07:55:08 PM »
Such stamina!
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2008, 07:58:58 PM »
subway its an abbreviation for "Really fediddleing laughing my donut off" get a clue dolt. Troll on,as you were.

That doesn't answer my question.
Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline bobtom

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2008, 09:59:32 PM »