Author Topic: Why...  (Read 2818 times)

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Re: Why...
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2008, 09:57:09 AM »
are the Jokers Jokers hated so much? watd we ver do to any of you...no reason for this post other than curiosity to know why some people hate us, and maybe me to understand you many people a lil better.

I don't care if you guys run missions or take bases, that really doesn't really bug me and gives me something to do in regard to defending the base. I've given guys in Jokers Jokers crap over 200 but it's typically when you guys do the dweeby crap, then I'll chime in to say how much you suck. However that's not just saved just for the Joker Jokers, so don't feel so special about it...  :rofl
"strafing"

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2008, 11:22:43 AM »
I'm a Bish and I don't even know which Bish are in what squads much less what the guys in other countries affiliations are (except for a few here on the BBs and some that I run into regularily). 

I'd rather just fly around and kill stuff.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2008, 01:34:00 PM »
but then again, I dont know how the 'voss" boys behaved
voss
 :noid
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2008, 01:35:48 PM »
I don't care if you guys run missions or take bases, that really doesn't really bug me and gives me something to do in regard to defending the base. I've given guys in Jokers Jokers crap over 200 but it's typically when you guys do the dweeby crap, then I'll chime in to say how much you suck. However that's not just saved just for the Joker Jokers, so don't feel so special about it...  :rofl
A classic example of "the pot calling the kettle black"
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2008, 03:39:15 PM »
quote from Bosco123
I'm very pleased to hear of this cardinal rule but what about the other stuff?  A quick refresh from my post ?  Oh my...but you already stated it in your post......
.....so who are you holding responsible for this?  Who is no longer going to be in your squad?

Which brings me back to what I already posted
What would you do if you got a PM from an annomous person telling you that there was going to be a Jokers mission inbound to such and such place?
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2008, 03:51:00 PM »
What would you do if you got a PM from an annomous person telling you that there was going to be a Jokers mission inbound to such and such place?

well, acting on information given to should be seen as bad as the dork giving it to you.  Spies wouldn't exist, if they didn't think they were doing something that others would appreciate.  By acting on it, you only encourage the behavior, and are just as much a part of the whole spy issue.  Of course then someone will say "if I don't use, someone else will," thats fine, at least you have removed yourself from the issue, and are no longer part of it. 
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2008, 03:54:36 PM »
Am I alone in wondering why this thread has gone on for more than one page?

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2008, 04:07:47 PM »
People piss, whine and moan when they get vulched or outnumbered, but jump at the chance when they get the opportunity.

Ive been playing for just under 2 years now and realize that what comes around, goes around.
these two quotes are maybe why you catch some flak, after two years you should know that many of us do not like a place where the only things we can kill are things built on sod, or wheels down airplanes.  I do occasionally kill all the flying red planes and take a vulch or two if goon is near, but to be Hoping, looking, planning or even waiting, for a chance to be in a horde and have no challenge whatsoever.......nope! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2008, 04:08:39 PM »
Am I alone in wondering why this thread has gone on for more than one page?
ooops, sorry I just read first two pages of it, and replied, will stop reading now! :t

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2008, 05:43:36 PM »
wat are you smokin barnes...many of our members have 200 tuned, but dont say anything offense if they kill you. on the other hand, if you start with them i cant answer what they do, i dont have 200 tuned. when i joined jokers jokers, i was on a bad note with both the jokers, and the AH community as a hole with my mouth, generally speaking. with this next statement, im not saying you should join and try us im just saying simply my change of how the squad is from wen you hate them to when you join. before i joined jokers jokers, i plain out hated them, i liked some of the players, like b4buster, slammerx, and busher to name a few, but i hated many as well, Joker2 himself was one of those i hated. after i joined however, i went from thinking exactly what you think barnes, to realizing thye are a great squad, with respectable players.
How do you know if you don't have 200 tuned...? :huh
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2008, 05:50:56 PM »
How do you know if you don't have 200 tuned...? :huh

You'll have a smile on your face :D
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2008, 06:34:08 PM »
Joker and his squad are a fun bunch to fly with and fly against. I've flown on Vox with the Jokers numerous times and I must admit they are one of the most competitive squads I've seen. They don't give up easily and stick together for the most part. They take getting shot down personal and usually try to avenge their death. Flying with them and most recently against them I realized how great of a squad they truly are. <S>
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2008, 06:38:28 PM »
Me and Joker2 have had our words, and still might in the future,  :devil

but I did get to fight him in a hog here recently for fun in the DA and hes a pretty good stik.  Plays the E nicely and will roll scissors.   :aok

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2008, 06:46:03 PM »
 :noid :noid
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2008, 06:49:34 PM »

Ridicule the person on Channel 200 for being a twit by sending me a PM busting some one's mission.  Then I'd make fun of your squadron for being a limp wristed milk-runtard squadron.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song