Author Topic: It Took Rudy 10 Minutes To Play The Fear Card  (Read 768 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Re: It Took Rudy 10 Minutes To Play The Fear Card
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008, 12:58:11 AM »
The SS number is not for identification it is for taxation purposes only: it says so on my card.
(COUGH) (HACK) (CHOKE) Yeah, riiiiiiight. (/CHOKE)(/HACK)(/CHOKE)
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 01:17:01 AM »
If you want to apply for Gov grants, SSN is a must.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 01:20:26 AM by mg1942 »

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008, 06:13:45 AM »
Can I modify that a bit?

"Big Brother" is Government.

Yes... and with that said govt should not be telling Free Americans what they can and can't do in their own homes. Exit Mitt Romeny left stage please...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 06:15:28 AM by crockett »
"strafing"

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2008, 08:13:16 AM »
Rudy must be slippin'. it took him 10 minutes into his speech to play the 9/11 fear card. Thank God Palin has the experience to know how to handle a terrorist attack. Not like she would sit there and read my pet goat for 10 minutes while the missles were falling.

Actually, the minute the OBAMA campaign brought up Palin's "lack of experience" (as compared to Obama, surely you jest) they tried to play the fear card, it's just that Rudy trumped them with a superior hand. And THAT is what pissed you off.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2008, 08:19:54 AM »
In all fairness in regards to the fear card, we are still technically at war with terrorism. Terrorists did kill nearly 3,000 Americans on our own soil. Terrorists are still trying to perpetrate more acts of violence here in America, although so far we are doing a good job of foiling their attempts.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2008, 08:22:02 AM »
Never liked rudy because of his stance on the second (which is barely better than either osamabama or biden) but...

He did the big city mayor laughing at osamabamas "experience" thing well.. he said that osama was a "community organizer" but go look at those communities..   they still need a whole lot of work.

He talked about how osamabama has changed all of his views to those that Mccain has had for years..  next time osamabama wants to know how to think about something.. why not just go ask Mccain first?

He beat up osama pretty good on some good points.

lazs

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2008, 08:29:14 AM »
I have to agree with you Lazs, Rudy doesn't have a very good stance on the second.  :(
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2008, 08:36:13 AM »
It comes down to.. do you want to live like a orator surrounded by chicago ghettos hiding in your ap...ap.. apartment (can hardly say the word) or live like Palin in the and be around folks like her.

In a way.. rudy puctuated that.. he reminds us of the new york/chicago whatever big city filthy craphole side of the mouth talkers that populate the blue areas.

It very much contrasted osamabamas idea of a blue  America and Palins just folks guns and god and good friends and the outdoors red America.

lazs

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2008, 12:36:23 PM »
I guess the smell of jet fuel and incinerated human flesh can be a bit more burned into some people's minds that were there than weren't.

ROX

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2008, 12:48:07 PM »
I'm sorry. I need to find a bucket fast. Rudy makes me ill with his hypocrisy.

He was the best candidate for the GOP imho.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2008, 12:52:35 PM »
I too thought Rudy's speech was weak.  The presentation was painful.  I can not imagine having to listen to him for 4 or 8 years.  It's too bad Huckabee is so far to the right.  I think his speech was the best of the 3 losers.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2008, 01:03:17 PM »
I have to agree with you Lazs, Rudy doesn't have a very good stance on the second.  :(

Rudy is a great grandstander.. Rudy's biggest fan is Rudy. But, fact is, he's a crummy POS human being. This guy has zero respect for the law, as a prosecutor was renowned for public arrests... then dropping the charges, as a weapon to further his political agendas. He's the guy that invented the 'perp walk' in front of the cameras to defame opponents, he's the guy that made 'innocent until investigated' a political tool.

A lot of people died in NYC that may not have on Sept 11th.. because Rudy blew it... weaknesses in response systems, communications, and the location of the command centers... are Rudy screw-ups. He's the guy that refused to act on the readiness reports from the first Trade Center attack. And the accolades he curried for work after the 9/11 attack are unabashed lies and political hype.

He's a the guy that developed the 'sanctuary city' program. He's the guy that appointed more crooked and corrupt administrators than he put away while DA. He's a flip-flopping scurvy lil piece of crap... *ahem*. I can go on for pages, but anybody here can eyeball what kind of turd-ball this donutwood is if the go look at the records..

ok.. rant over.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2008, 01:03:40 PM »
In all fairness in regards to the fear card, we are still technically at war with terrorism. Terrorists did kill nearly 3,000 Americans on our own soil. Terrorists are still trying to perpetrate more acts of violence here in America, although so far we are doing a good job of foiling their attempts.

We have always been at war with terrorism, at least in my lifetime. We will always be at war with it.

Its time we faced up to that. We will be at war with them for the rest of our lives. Oh well win it, but its going to take 100 years.

A little known historical fact, its not Politically correct and doesn't fit into the digestible historical reality people create themselves, is that Islam has been at war with non-Islam since the days of Muhammad. Even the crusades were defensive measures by Christianity against a religious movement that was sweeping into Europe and putting non-believers to the sword. People spittle the Crusades were about money? :rofl Thats a good one. Name one Catholic monarch who made a dime off the crusades. The reality is they lost $$ big time funding them, and only one had any initial success anyway.

I served my country in a Muslim country and was often shown great kindness from the people there. I find much to admire both of the people and the religion. But the simple fact is Islamic fundamentalism has been fighting a war of conquest since the beginning and were going to spend the rest of our lives fighting them, the terrorists! And another simple fact is that much of the Islamic world has funded the operations of the groups thru history, either knowing, or not knowing, their money was going direct towards the operational end of Fundamentalist terror. Or Jihad.

I dont think Obama understands this. I think that like Bill Klinton and Jimmy Carter before him he will care much more about INTL public opinion then he will Americas safety. I think he will short change our military, underfund them, and lower their morale. And worse of all, even worse then all this, I think he will allow that wretched house of illegitimate mongrels, otherwise known as The United Nations, to gain control over American life and American policy, both foreign and domestic.

Sorry, but Ive seen this act before. And at least Klinton and Carter had experience running states in the Union before taking the oath. What has this guy run? Besides being an errand boy for Rich Daley and the corrupt Illinois Political combine.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 01:07:08 PM by Rich46yo »
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2008, 01:57:09 PM »
Honestly I love Rudy.  He's the one Republican that ran in the primaries that I would vote for, in November.  Its a real shame he didn't win.  If McCain wins, I hope Rudy gets appointed to something important.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2008, 01:59:37 PM »
too bad we didn't have the "fear card" in 1998 - a bunch of Americans would still be alive
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals