Author Topic: Vbase hanger choice  (Read 634 times)

Offline hyster

• Copper Member
Re: Vbase hanger choice
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 04:19:26 AM »
another option to this is that say germans tanks up from hanger 1, russian tanks up from hanger 2 and the other tanks up from hanger 3.

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 06:04:13 AM »
I camp and have been camped. The simple solution for a camper is the T34. It can traverse and get a shot away just as you appear on the campers' F.E. Unless they are in a Tiger they don't stand a chance.
I wouldn't mind the random spawn either. Then one can camp from a distance and still be pretty sure of nailing them before they start up anyway. :aok
I don't like the idea of taking the back door away. When enemy is on the field I sometimes reverse out of the VH and surprise them while they are waiting for me to drive out forwards.
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 11:12:10 AM »
Yea, all the perk farmers who like to sneak into a VH wont like this one. I think it's a great idea. Chances are, the only really good people who would really like this would be Rondar/Dr7. They get where they are w/o Camping (for the most part ;)   )

LOL I have killed Rondar camping a hanger.  All those "uber gvers" die just like the rest of them. 

But I like this idea and think it would a nice addition to the game.
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 11:34:25 AM »
I'll be the first to say, if I can get there, I'll camp it!  At the same time, I've been plenty victim as well and think it's a good idea.  But how does it get implemented?  (Image removed from quote.)    We'd need to re-org the spawns to have 3 that are "H"

That would be the biggest problem and main reason it isnt going to happen right?
At the time being, your assumption is correct. As a terrain maker I know first-hand that only one spawn point can be the Hangar (H) spawn which is the precise spawn point. All other spawn points are random spawns within a certain radius of the actual spawn point location.

That is why I said earlier. The easy fix comes from the map makers (if allowed to do so by Skuzzy). We can place a random spawn on every Vehicle Base allowing people another choice when it comes to spawning at the base.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.