Author Topic: Palin Please Do an Interview  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Re: Palin Please Do an Interview
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 01:56:11 AM »
I don't know maybe she could answer why she thinks she qualified for VP.

Well, she's at least 36, a natural born citizen and has lived in the USA for 14 years...

Her support of that Alaskan secessionist group.  

She spoke at thier convention...  the convention held at the town where she was mayor.  "Hey! As Mayor, I would like to say thanks for coming and spending dollars in our local economy!"  That's support for a sucessionist group?

Her initial support of a so called "pork barrel" project and then changing her mind about the project.....she ended up keeping the money and used it on other projects.

That's the bridge to nowhere project that both Obama and Biden voted for, right?

The abuse of power accusations.

Where she fired the chief of public safety?  Can't a Governor do that? A President can ask for the resignation of a cabinet official just cuzz.

Her foreign policy experience.

You sayin that anybody with her level of FP experience is not qualified?  Really?

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 01:57:47 AM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 02:11:52 AM »
Fo, go find an electrical outlet somewhere nearby and plug in your primary thought processor.   You've got to power that baby up before anything happens  :rolleyes:

Sweet poem at the bottom of your post Yeager!!! Didn't realize you had such an artsy sensitive side to you. I bet on Friday nights you like to sit by a warm fire sipping a glass of red wine listening to a mix of Kenny G and nature sounds. Ahh.....how relaxing. You pick up a pen along with a tablet to write on. You manage to make your pen glide on the paper like an artist painting a canvas. The ink on the paper is merely lines that intersect each other which eventually form smooth flowing words that seem to flow like the waters of the Nile River. Your journey into to the realm of poetry is over. You put down your pen and tablet, finish off your wine, and finally hit the switch on the soothing music coming out of the stereo.

Was I on point?
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline BBBB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 03:09:25 AM »
Sweet poem at the bottom of your post Yeager!!! Didn't realize you had such an artsy sensitive side to you. I bet on Friday nights you like to sit by a warm fire sipping a glass of red wine listening to a mix of Kenny G and nature sounds. Ahh.....how relaxing. You pick up a pen along with a tablet to write on. You manage to make your pen glide on the paper like an artist painting a canvas. The ink on the paper is merely lines that intersect each other which eventually form smooth flowing words that seem to flow like the waters of the Nile River. Your journey into to the realm of poetry is over. You put down your pen and tablet, finish off your wine, and finally hit the switch on the soothing music coming out of the stereo.

Was I on point?

Yawn..

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2008, 03:28:24 AM »
They have to train her first.
"strafing"

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2008, 04:39:02 AM »
It sure paid off for Obama.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 04:52:25 AM »
Alright....I am glad. Finally we are going to meet this woman. For once we will not get a teleprompter speech. :aok

Thought I'd post this for you so you can compare once you see her without one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU
See Rule #4

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 04:53:47 AM »
He said what he meant, and meant what he said...
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2008, 07:15:12 AM »
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2008, 07:21:33 AM »
I don't know maybe she could answer why she thinks she qualified for VP. Her support of that Alaskan secessionist group. Her initial support of a so called "pork barrel" project and then changing her mind about the project.....she ended up keeping the money and used it on other projects. The abuse of power accusations. Her foreign policy experience.

All of these questions are relevant and she should be held accountable.  

How was she supporting the secessionist group? (She has never been a member although her husband has),as far as keeping the money for the bridge to nowhere, Congress put that money into a transportation bill for Alaska. Really though, these answers are on the internet you can easily find them if you just look.  :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2008, 07:30:35 AM »
Okay....this is her 3rd week and she hasn't done an interview. Why?

Why don't you ask Oprah? Wonder why Obama's biggest backer won't have Sarah Palin on her show?
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2008, 07:36:59 AM »
Alright....I am glad. Finally we are going to meet this woman. For once we will not get a teleprompter speech.

And we have seen Obama without his teleprompter.  Uh Um Uh Um Uh Uh Uh    I'm tired.    :rofl   

treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2008, 07:43:17 AM »
Okay....this is her 3rd week and she hasn't done an interview. Why?

please tell us that A) you're not old enough to vote, and B)you plan on going back to school to learn to count?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2008, 07:47:49 AM »

Was I on point?

dude, i don't get it?

these guys give you reasonable answers(although not what you want to hear), and all you can do is to attack their quote at the bottoms of their posts? :rolleyes:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2008, 07:50:53 AM »
dude, i don't get it?

these guys give you reasonable answers(although not what you want to hear), and all you can do is to attack their quote at the bottoms of their posts? :rolleyes:

True, I thought he just didn't like Palin. He just doesn't like quotes and he wants her to talk so he'll have more quotes to complain about.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2008, 08:06:59 AM »
[quoteQuote from: TwentyFo on Yesterday at 11:32:58 PM
I don't know maybe she could answer why she thinks she qualified for VP.

Well, she's at least 36, a natural born citizen and has lived in the USA for 14 years...

Quote from: TwentyFo on Yesterday at 11:32:58 PM

Her support of that Alaskan secessionist group. 

She spoke at thier convention...  the convention held at the town where she was mayor.  "Hey! As Mayor, I would like to say thanks for coming and spending dollars in our local economy!"  That's support for a sucessionist group?

Her initial support of a so called "pork barrel" project and then changing her mind about the project.....she ended up keeping the money and used it on other projects.

That's the bridge to nowhere project that both Obama and Biden voted for, right?

The abuse of power accusations.

Where she fired the chief of public safety?  Can't a Governor do that? A President can ask for the resignation of a cabinet official just cuzz.

Her foreign policy experience.

You sayin that anybody with her level of FP experience is not qualified?  Really?

[/quote]

Dude, there has to be a good "POWn3d" picture for this post.  :rock