Author Topic: The world's verdict will be harsh if the US rejects Obama  (Read 2234 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: The world's verdict will be harsh if the US rejects Obama
« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2008, 07:27:30 AM »
Well.. I'm just not too keen on havin Obama elected.

We'll be an Obamanation.

I mean.

-GE
(as Gallagher said 'it's in the word')
:aok :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2008, 07:37:11 AM »

yeah its hard to imagine why the whole world doesnt love the US  :rolleyes:

about a year ago this dumb kid came up to me and said "gimme a ciggie biach!". if he'd said "excuse me can you spare a ciggie?" he would have walked away with a smoke, instead he got a slap. just sayin...

i'm assuming you're using that as an analogy for how the us has acted through the years?

well......the us has probably given to, and helped other countries in this world much much more than any other country ever has. our govt. is so concerned with helping other countries become better places to live, eradicating bad governments, sending money to help stop hunger(which probabl only goes to the fatcats whilst the poor still starve), that they seem to ignore/miss some of the problems here at home.
 what do we get for that? all you f-wads putting the us down out one side of your mouths, and still asking for more out the other side of your mouths.

i do agree with some..NAFTA does seem like a pretty fair deal......for everyone involved except the us.

we have our shortcommings here...we're FAR from perfect. i complain about things like everyone does. butcha know what? WE are still the biggest baddest kid on the block, and i would not choose to live anywhere else in the world.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2008, 07:40:14 AM »
OH Nos,
 If John offers free software with his election, the EU will bring an anti trust suite against him. What is strange is I work for a parent company who is in Germany. I asked some of the guys here if they thought we were the bad Americans "we" see on TV. Then I had to explain what I ment and they started laughing. Never heard of it they said, America is just America.
 They were more interested if I would take them shooting like I did with the last group that came over here to set up some equipment. Yep that's right boys and girls, I get to take them shooting on company time and get re-embersed for the ammo!

America is great NOW.

funny you mention germans.......i have a friend that just moved over here a couple years ago.......i've flown her to cape may, ocean city, and atlantic city. she STILL can't believe that we can just go to the flying club, jump in an airplane and go fly anywhere we like without having to talk to anyone, or get permission.......

i'm taking her to milleville on the 21st for the airshow there. we'll be flying in.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2008, 08:01:36 AM »
My 2 pennorth worth - dont care who you elect - got my own problems with the lying, two faced, corrupt government we have currently in the UK.

My thoughts on Americans (for what its worth, and is based on experience) - warm, open hearted, generous and likable - but mostly you dont want to upset em.

YMMV,

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2008, 08:08:11 AM »
Thanks wurzel!!!!!!   :salute   Finally someone with a little sense.  :aok

I, like others have said, am tired of the gorvernment taking my hard earned money and sending it overseas for some folks that bash me and my beliefs.  You know what?  Deal with it!!!  I have to put up with your S#$%, so you can put up with mine.  Maybe we as a country should just stop sending any money whatsoever overseas for one year.  Let the rest of the world try to cover what we spend in aid.  Maybe we could put it down on the deficit.  Pay those buggers off.
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2008, 08:24:14 AM »
I have had to seek stress counseling after I found out the world's verdict will be harsh if an electoral majority produced by my fellow citizens rejects Obama.

The thought of a harsh world verdict has just immobilized me and made my life a living hell.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2008, 08:27:07 AM »

Guess it must suck to be you guys then.

:rofl :aok
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2008, 08:28:44 AM »
My 2 pennorth worth - dont care who you elect - got my own problems with the lying, two faced, corrupt government we have currently in the UK.

My thoughts on Americans (for what its worth, and is based on experience) - warm, open hearted, generous and likable - but mostly you dont want to upset em.

YMMV,

Wurzel

thanks wurzl......that's about the jist of it. we are and always will be i think.  :salute
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"