Author Topic: Did you see yanksfan's movie?  (Read 630 times)

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
Did you see yanksfan's movie?
« on: September 09, 2008, 11:50:32 PM »
Did you see yanksfan's movie?it was in general discussion but got moved to films and screenshots.I thought more folks will see it if it is listed here.
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Re: Did you see yanksfan's movie?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 06:48:56 AM »
From this thread http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,246608.msg3021110.html#msg3021110

Another good Player profile Shame it was religated to the films forum.  I only found it by chance because I had a film viewer question.

Lots of folk will miss out if every time a "player profile" gets dumped in there.

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 06:53:01 AM »
Why would all his other films be allowed in the general forum and not this one.

It IS a shame.

Thanks for the link Lynx.

Your Pal,

Tom Cruise

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 07:02:58 AM by 1Boner »
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 08:35:50 AM »
I saw that Skuzzy moved it.  The Films and Screenshot forum say's it's for films and screenshots of Aces High.  I would have thought that films about the players of Aces High would have been allowed in this forum.

Since I never visit the Films and Screenshots forum, I guess that will be the last Aces of Aces High film I see.  Too bad.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 08:52:40 AM »
Holy crap, people.  I for one am glad Skuzzy and the other admins are trying to keep some kind of order here. I actually think the player profiles should be in the O'Club, since the subject matter doesn't really fit into any other forum's format.  It seems that most everyone is too lazy to look (or post) anywhere else other than in the general Aces High Discussion forum, no matter the subject.

"HTC should add a player profile forum" - post it in wishlist forum.
"Hey, what do you think about the Moon flying away from the Earth?" - post it in the O'Club forum.
"Hey, did you know that driving a GV backwards up a hill sometimes is faster than going forward?" - post it in General Discussion forum.

Get out of your lazy habits and exercise your obviously atrophied brains a little.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 10:00:37 AM »
"Hey, did you know that driving a GV backwards up a hill sometimes is faster than going forward?" - post it in General Discussion forum.

I'm sorry but wouldn't that be the Aircraft and Vehicle forum?   ;)
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 10:11:47 AM »
:o I guess my brain needs more exercise.   :lol
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 04:52:19 PM »
Holy crap, people.  I for one am glad Skuzzy and the other admins are trying to keep some kind of order here. I actually think the player profiles should be in the O'Club, since the subject matter doesn't really fit into any other forum's format.  It seems that most everyone is too lazy to look (or post) anywhere else other than in the general Aces High Discussion forum, no matter the subject.

"Hey, what do you think about the Moon flying away from the Earth?" - post it in the O'Club forum.

Get out of your lazy habits and exercise your obviously atrophied brains a little.

Well...that's an opinion I suppose but the forum is called "General" and you shouldn't need a dictionary to evaluate.  Sure it's a film by yanksfan but it's more "personal" than the normal AH film of that forum.

Folk like to see these player profiles but by relegating them from the forum there usually viewed from most won't see them.  Not everyone trawls all the boards and the lunch time crowd don't have time.  Todate there have been 4,668 views of those profiles.  That will drop off in one of the less used or viewed forums.  So for those that missed it here's the thread link. :salute

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,246608.msg3021110.html#msg3021110
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 04:56:46 PM by LYNX »

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 10:00:40 PM »
Well, i'm glad everyone enjoyed it, and all the other films too. I don't understand why Skuzzy moved this one, but i guess he has his reasons. Sounds pretty general to me, but hey, ya know.

Anyway, I have more in the works, takes me a while to get one together so to quote an over used joke, "two weeks" 14 days canadian til the next one. :D

Twinboom is a really great guy and an awsum stick, if you get a chance to wing with him or fight aganst him it will be well worth your time.

Thanks again for the kind comments.

Cya's

Don :salute
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 03:59:54 PM »
thanks guys
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 07:38:36 PM »

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 08:25:37 PM »
Twinboom looks funny all gothed out.  :D

Offline Rollins

• Silver Member
      • 4thFG
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 11:11:19 PM »

"Dot you sooo right. All royal subject fall in rine!"
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 11:14:50 PM by Rollins »
http://www.flamewarriors.net    Here kitty kitty...

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 12:51:47 AM »
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs