Author Topic: Im drunk  (Read 453 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Re: Im drunk
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2008, 06:26:15 PM »
Unfortunately, I am left to peruse the "Drunk" threads in my current state. 

I'm pretty sure I need a root canal.  And the 4-5 advil and 2 liquid gel ibuprofen haven't even begun to dull the pain in my one molar.  I haven't been able to fall asleep all night.  And I'm pretty sure that the hospital isn't part of my company's preferred dental plan.

So do I bite the bullet (pun fully intended) and eat 40% of the cost of an estimated 500-800 bucks total tomorrow?  Or do I wait til monday, try to dig up a private practice, and only pay 20% of the total cost?

nah. yah hunt down your insurance company claim agent and put a couple of slugs in his desk to get his attention and subsequent full coverage treatment at the facility you prefer..

No jury will convict you.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 01:00:55 AM »
Wow I was in "happy drunk" mode last night logging off, that's a first :aok

Root canal? OMFG I have had broke bones, spent 4 months in the hospital for my disease, almost any test known to man.

the ONLY thing that has ever hurt worse than my root canal was 7 spinal taps in a row. About 1/2 way through the root canal they tried to re-numb me... I told them it wasn't working and at 6 PM the office was empty. I told them "grind through it fast and hard, there's no one here to hear me scream in pain". reluctantly the dentist did it, and I screamed like a little girl. I SWORE he was drilling directly into the bottom of my eyeball (root canal on left canine tooth). Once he was done drilling he injected some crap into the grand canyon that used to be my upper front jaw to clean the hole before filling it.. it was either lava or pure acid. I swear my left eye still twitches in pain thinking of that day.

if I ever have to get another I will have them pull the tooth raw no Novocaine. and make me a denture. it will be quicker and less painful.

Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 03:43:57 AM »
Wow I was in "happy drunk" mode last night logging off, that's a first :aok

Root canal? OMFG I have had broke bones, spent 4 months in the hospital for my disease, almost any test known to man.

the ONLY thing that has ever hurt worse than my root canal was 7 spinal taps in a row. About 1/2 way through the root canal they tried to re-numb me... I told them it wasn't working and at 6 PM the office was empty. I told them "grind through it fast and hard, there's no one here to hear me scream in pain". reluctantly the dentist did it, and I screamed like a little girl. I SWORE he was drilling directly into the bottom of my eyeball (root canal on left canine tooth). Once he was done drilling he injected some crap into the grand canyon that used to be my upper front jaw to clean the hole before filling it.. it was either lava or pure acid. I swear my left eye still twitches in pain thinking of that day.

if I ever have to get another I will have them pull the tooth raw no Novocaine. and make me a denture. it will be quicker and less painful.

:O That just might give me nightmares!   :O
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.