Author Topic: Clinging to god and guns Plagarized.  (Read 266 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Clinging to god and guns Plagarized.
« on: September 17, 2008, 06:05:42 PM »
That was actually a revamped line from "Rules for Rebels. Now that shouldn't be a surprise in many ways. For one Obama has borrowed from Pres. Clinton, Hilliary pointed that out. His tax plan I think was borrowed from Goldwater. Most of his speeches were used by someone else first.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
Re: Clinging to god and guns Plagarized.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 06:37:10 PM »
That was actually a revamped line from "Rules for Rebels. Now that shouldn't be a surprise in many ways. For one Obama has borrowed from Pres. Clinton, Hilliary pointed that out. His tax plan I think was borrowed from Goldwater. Most of his speeches were used by someone else first.

You're a great example of a Rep Party-liner trekkie. Run from truth all you want, it's still right behind you. Obama must be doing good, you're looking for anything that coudl distract from that. :)

Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline Druss

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »

"Now, I'm not sayin' Obama is a gob of spit.

But I'm not sayin' he's not, either." - Bill Clinton

:D

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 07:43:40 PM »

Plagiary eh?

No wonder he picked Biden.  :rofl :rofl

:aok,
Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 08:29:48 PM »
You're a great example of a Rep Party-liner trekkie. Run from truth all you want, it's still right behind you. Obama must be doing good, you're looking for anything that coudl distract from that. :)

Uh that is the truth. I just wanted you to face it. If your strong you can. Keep trying. Read rules for Rebels, you will see the original line in there. 

Actually, I'm voting for McCain/Palin or is that Palin/McCain. The ticket down from there will be all libertarian.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter